Reviews for A Fantastic Anthology
CastielTheAngelofHeaven chapter 2 . 6/23
SEQUEL!
FanofPenPatronus chapter 2 . 5/30
WHAT?! Ok, Alternate Ending for your story:
. . . Johnny opened his eyes to a strangely old-fashioned hospital room. A baseball game was playing on some ancient device on a shelf. A pretty nurse walked in, and flirting didn't even occur to him. Odd. Like, really odd. "Where am I ?"
"It's good to see you awake. You're in a recovery room in New York City."
"No. Where am I?" He probed, he himself wondering what he meant.
"I don't understand." Her eyes had widened slightly. Johnny tipped his head, and listened to the game for a moment.
"That game. It's from May, 1941, I know 'cause I was there." Wait a minute, I was THERE? He thought. He shook his head. "I'm not gonna ask you again."
The nurses hand strayed to the door knob. "Captain Rogers..." For some reason, the name didn't seem strange. Johnny's eyes became panicked, and he burst through the wall, taking down strange people dressed in black. He rushed to a door, and found himself outside, in traffic. Time Square? A black SUV swerved up, and a man with an eye patch stepped out. "At ease, Soldier." The man said. "Sorry about that little show back there, but we thought it would be best to break it to you slowly." Johnny looked at him with eyes filled with confusion and panic. "Break what?" he asked.
The man elaborated, if only slightly, "You've been asleep, Cap, for almost seventy years."
Johnny stood, eyes wide, and panting. "You gonna be okay?" Eyepatch asked after a few moments.
"Yeah, I just...I had a date..." You bet I did, he thought. Which one?
FanofPenPatronus chapter 1 . 5/30
Like Tony Stark, I believe Johnny is much more selfless than he lets on. His flirtatiousness and general lack of maturity drive me INSANE, but he always does something in the end that makes me like him anyways.
MarvelLuver chapter 2 . 2/27
I hope you make another chapter! This fic is awesome!
supernatural20 chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
that was so good and so sad
Apathetic Zombie chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
*applauds tearfully* This was just great writing
Post U Later chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Oh, My God. The FEELS! I'm Crying! Tears Are Pouring Down My Face! NO JOHNNY! NO! TTTT
Post U Later chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Man, Johnny's So Awesome! He's So Reckless, But That Just Make's Him Even More Awesome! Because Things Always Work Out In The End. I'm Glad He Ended Up Okay.
beautyinthemild chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
'It's too much' :'( awwww so sad. great one shot! only a few mistakes, please create another one! your heaps good! :)
Fizzydrop2000 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
How could you kill the human tourch
Bookdancer chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Really good! I loved both chapters, and please continue!
annie rules chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
hey... but sue lives... dont kill johnny!
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Excellent fic! :)
cold kagome chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
OMG.. POOR JOHNNY... CAN'T BELIEVE HE DEAD.. IM CRY.. NOW.. HAHA YOU AWEOSME..

**HUG**
Autumnights chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
Holy crap. I did not see that coming. That was both beautiful and horrifying. I'm all for Johnny angst, but I'm really glad that didn't happen in the movie. I would've cried.