Reviews for The Airwaves War
tlyxor1 chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
I enjoyed the story. Thank you for writing. -T
Smithback chapter 17 . 4/16/2012

it was a very exciting story!
qwertyuiop chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Ever seen "the idiot's Latern"? The force trying to suck the faces off people through the tv does it like the dementors in the movie.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 17 . 3/21/2011
An exciting melee of madness!

Still, I wonder how the Stacyx were able to acquire so many allies, when they were trying to destroy all of humanity, and yet the wizarding world was united against them. I mean, why would the Red Army (for one example) be on the Stacyx side when they merely had a political agenda, whereas the former Death Eaters should have been far more likely to want to destroy humanity... it was part of their agenda all along.

You would have had a better tie-in with the Harry Potter series if you had chosen sides along the lines of which fictional phalanxes wanted to destroy humanity (or at least the Muggles... including the Death Eaters), and which didn't. I've noticed this pattern in your writing, you write interesting stories, but as fanfiction they are often lacking in tie-ins with the original series. That's why I get on your case about such details as slapping a latin ending on an english word and calling it a spell incantation instead of looking up something appropriate in HP lexicon, or making up OCs when characters from the series are available.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 12 . 3/21/2011
I know all this hand-to-hand combat is fun to write (and read), but it's really bad battle tactics against an enemy known to be largely impervious to hand weapons. As I read through this glorious carnage, I keep wishing it had started with some major air support. A few bombers from a WW II show or Top Gun. A fleet of helicopters from Apocalypse Now. Charlie Weasley with a few fire-breathing dragons from Romania would be good. They needed to be softened up with a little shock and awe.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
I know it seems like half the wizarding world is red-headed, but that's because there are so many Weasleys. Madame Maxine is not one of them. She is consistently depicted with elegantly coiffed black hair.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
Please replace Openum with Alohomora. Also, Confringo is a blasting curse that would come in handy for exploding things. Expulso is a good spell for banishing things with explosive force away from you. The basic shield spell is Protego. Several times you misspell Reducto and Redacto; I'm sure you don't mean to edit an object when you want it reduced to dust. I hope this cheat sheet helps. HP Lexicon lists everything, of course.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
This setup reminds me of The Jumper and Quantum Leap. Then there's Star Trek and Warehouse 13 and a host of other SciFi shows where the heroes end up in a different environment every week.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
"America's Next Top Model was filled with whiney, snooty women who looked like they hadn't eaten in a month." If you feed them I bet they'd be a lot less whiny. (Add in some manual labor to fix the snooty.)

Oh, oh. Watch out Ginny, or this will be yet another fanfic where they bury you and Harry ends up marrying Luna (or even worse, Hermione.)
LightLessStar chapter 17 . 7/21/2010
I usually don't like crossovers with more than three shows, but this was interesting. Great job. Ja ne!
choccream24 chapter 17 . 3/14/2010
Whoa! That was so good and very entertaining! A bit confusing with so many crossovers, but I enjoyed every moment of it!

Great job on the story.
Victoria Darke chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
South Park. Anything but South Park... :(
Victoria Darke chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
I'm reading this and recognizing most of the crossovers, which tells me I should probably watch less TV. :)Let's see what happens next!
Victoria Darke chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
this is way too interesting. I can't stop reading! :)
Victoria Darke chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
McGonagall? I did NOT see that coming. Wow.