Reviews for Without A Choice
YourPrisoner chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
hiya...

i was reading a fanfic by iwish1986 and your story 'one bite hanges everything' was in her bio as one of her favorites, but i have tried to find it and cant...i have read the alternate ending but i would really like to read 'one bite changes everything and was wondering if you could email it to me or somthing...PLEASE! I REALLY WANT TO READ IT! the sequel is brilliant, i would really like the oportunity to read the first one.

yours sincerly-

Finola

PS my email is .au
bfanatic chapter 14 . 6/3/2008
Okay I got a tad out of control on my last review but I don't bear such hard feelings anymore since the end of this chapter was just too sweet.
bfanatic chapter 13 . 6/3/2008
Omgsh, you're so AWFUL! (don't take that to heart; i just need to vent it out) How could you do that to Bella? and ruin Jacob's image? Stupid darn wolf... why the hell did he have to imprint? Stupid shit! It just makes me tear more..
bfanatic chapter 11 . 6/3/2008
I finally decided that it's been long enough sicne I put off this story. I think I should just toughen up and finish reading even though it makes me bawl out my eyes every other chapter or so. I really love how Bella loves Jacob so much and understand why she chose the name Dwyer but I still wished she chose Black. :'( Oh man, maybe I should never have read this alternative of who Bella ended up with... not that it's bad but it's just so sad.
ChasingCharlie chapter 19 . 5/31/2008
AW! im crying right now i love this chapter. i'm trying to get to the end by today.
SlythMistress chapter 20 . 5/28/2008
this is a greatfic. please sent me the link to thte story this is and alternate endind for i've looked on ffn and can't find it.
SlythMistress chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Please send me the link to "one bite"
her chapter 20 . 5/15/2008
i found this one to be much more preferable probably because reading the original ending i always wondered what would happen when jacob imprinted - because imprinting is supposed to happen as soon as you see the other person. in any case good job! i enjoyed it so very much thank you.
tu es mon ame chapter 20 . 5/8/2008
i didnt like this version as much for obvious reasons lol i love jake too much. but it was definitely well written. the only thing that got at me, was the way you said that bella loved jake... and that edward wanted her to stop loving him. i dont really think that will ever happen. i didnt think it should be in the past tense, even if she had moved on... but hey, its your story :D
howardgirls2003charter.net chapter 20 . 5/2/2008
Boy, this ending is great! I love a happy Edward uh Ending!
LadyNoreh chapter 20 . 4/28/2008
As much as I love the original story, I like this alternate ending as well. I'm glad Jacob got to imprint, though!
yoyoente chapter 20 . 4/28/2008
YAY! I'm so happy! I am really glad you decided to write this alternate ending. I think this ending fits more in line with Stephanie Meyer's characters, 'cause I think the whole point of the story is that no matter what or who comes between them, Bella and Edward's love is forever. *big grin* Good job!
knblas chapter 20 . 4/24/2008
Is this complete? I would love for you to finish the story!
knblas chapter 7 . 4/24/2008
And again...please tell me this story has some happy chapters? Just teasing, I look forward to the rest.
knblas chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
Ok...you did it again, many more tears here...
856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »