Reviews for Without A Choice
mrs.cullen22 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
ok i know im a jerk, but YAY! poor bella, ouch..but YAY! thanks for the . you are such an awesome writer! super-great-fabulous job!
soraloveskairi159 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Okay, since ive got nothing better to do but stare at the wall all day, im going to write and fanfic for you. A different version of Twilight where Bella meets Jacob first. I think thats why she chose Edward, because she meet him first and fell in love with him. Its going to be hard... But i will do it!
Kati Liz chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
aw poor jacob... can't wait to see your new chapters
Strawberry Rose chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
WOW, I can't wait till next chapter!
ReaderRabid chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
what? you're leaving until Wednesday? yeesh. thanks. ;)

GREAT alternative ending. Or beginning. So it wasn't that there was too much venom to suck out, or that Bella chose Edward, it's that Jacob didn't listen to Emmett. Very interesting choice.

I didn't cry, but I did tear up. I don't think I'm awake enough to cry. What a hard choice for Jacob! Wow.

Ill be waiting for Wednesday!
littlegirlwolf chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Ugh! Poor Jacob! I didn't like it just because im a jacob's fan but i'll keep reading
arisaswordheart chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Note that Jacob probably would have heard the reason he wasnt there in his thoughts? Hm? Might use a question mark instead of an exclaimatin mark, by the way... ;; Wont mention where... eh.

Also, technically she's not supposed to be unconcious - well, my theory anyway. I dont really know about yours. Actually... I'll wait and find out... (reading and typing...)

Oh. Although I suppose Jacob is going through something somewhat equal to what Edward felt before. Interesting alternative. I didnt think that Jacob would have gone crazy and run off with her. ;

Wonderful chapter. ;D
DaniPeti chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
aw so sad!
koerle chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
This alternative ending is very nice. I wonder how Bella is going to feel. In your other story she chose Jacob. Now she chose him as well, and didn't change her mind. Is she going to be very sad Hartbroken over Jacob?

Good luck with writing ;)
gemma smells like apple cake chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
awe cry

this version is sadder cause she probably still would have chosen jake - cry
marina916 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
yay more chapters!

i cant wait to see is bella goin 2 be happy with this?

great story.
oceaneyes85253 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
i think i like this ending more, the last ending made me cry too much...
Blakstorm chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
OMG that is soo sad...I hope Bella is ok with it!

i love it! cant wait for u to get back with new chapters)

Thank you soo much! I saw the email saying the alternate ending and I was SO EXCITED I almost screamed! lol
truelovefan4life chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
PLEASE tell me that Bella loves Edward in this one? Even as good as your last story was, I can't stand another Jacob/Bella fanfic!
Enigma1918 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
OMG! ITs so sad! It made me cry!
856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 Next »