Reviews for A Week in the Life
eNough89 chapter 9 . 2/23
:) It's a great story thank you for sharing but is also bitter sweet :(
To know that Rose is now 'The Doctor' but can't be with 'The Doctor'...
Crystalzap chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
thats so sad... T_T
Jaricchi chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
OMG!

I love that concept! Thank you so much for sharing! This was bloody fantastic! :O
V chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
I loved your story. I like it when Rose becomes someone who is capable. Just wished she didn't become the Doctor so literally. I wish she was her own hero. I have been looking for female heroes for a long, long time.
obsessedwithstufff chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Wow, this is absolutely wonderful! I love Rose-as-Doctor and include her in one of my Who stories... Just maybe. I love that Rose was still so close to her family all those years, and that she looked after them. :') And her taking on the name "The Doctor"... So many feels going on right now.
LadyThetaSigma chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
It is a beautiful and sad story. I only wish that Rose and her Doctor could be together again someday.
BananasPearsApples chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
This is wonderful and perfect and very imaginative. Really, truly clever. I adore it.

I love how it contains just the right amount of sadness, and the right amount of hope.
LunaScreech-Owl chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
I LOVED IT! :D
1337kitsune chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Can I say I have been blown away? Like...so blown...
Kila9Nishika chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Oh, do write a sequel!
pinchfield chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
Wow! It was really good :) Thanks for the good read. I have no criticisms just praise. I think the idea of Mickey becoming Rose's companion is great. Unique. I've never seen it used that way in any other fics.
ifan13 chapter 9 . 10/3/2011
Very well done, although I like to think that the Doctor and Rose could've made it work ... that may be the hopeless romantic in me speaking. Just out of curiosity, does this take place after Doomsday or Journey's End? 'Cause if it's after Doomsday, where did she get TARDIS coral from? And if it's after Journey's End (where she does get coral), where is the Meta-Crisis Doctor?
hungrytiger11 chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
Such a unique idea!
aGirlCalledPablo chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
I can't believe I haven't come across this before. I think this is the first fic I've read that points out that there are/should/ought to be consequences for Rose taking in all that power via the Vortex. So often I see people glossing over what she [ although inadvertently (?) ] did to Jack. I love how she was able to put her love and life with the Doctor behind her in a way that doesn't diminish her feelings for him, but that she realizes that's behind her now and she needs to move forward and be happy to move forward in order to help Pete's Universe. Thanks.
Ayjah chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
Lovely even with her being alone