Reviews for Harry Potter and the Riddle's End
ladygoddess8 chapter 31 . 8/31/2011
Great story.
Firemnwnb chapter 30 . 6/25/2011
Is this Story COMPLETE or will there be More Chapters?
Firemnwnb chapter 31 . 3/8/2011
Is this Story Completed or will there be some more Chapters?
old-crow chapter 31 . 2/27/2011
Hi,

Thank you for telling your story. Like your own, there are so many clever seventh year stories that didn't rely on Hallows or place Hermione in an unworkable situation. I especially enjoyed your astronomy tower scene. It had a nice balance between being descriptive and dragging on too long. Well told.

I was surprised, when I looked at your profile and dodn't see any stories listed as favorites. That's where I go to find quality stories to read.

All the best and thanks again for sharing your story,

Old-Crow
Pratyay chapter 31 . 1/22/2011
it was really very good, thank u for this wonderful story.
Bright Jade0242 chapter 31 . 2/9/2010
Kinda cheesy but that's okay. It's a nice epilogue though. The entire story was amazing! Hey, there was no more mention of the family tree paper again after right? anyway, fantastic story!
Bright Jade0242 chapter 16 . 2/8/2010
This is such a great chapter. It's like sad and good and battle-ish like. Is Ginny and Malfoy gonna be together?
Bright Jade0242 chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
This is AMAZING! it's not cheesy or way too rush-y type. it's almost like the real HP! 'Cept that I think that you should put more emotions in it-like that when Hermione became unconscious. In the real book, Harry would've been like "his stomach lurched forward as he..." for example. Everything else is like the BEST EVER!

It's pretty creative. The history/family tree part is superb creative. AND the elligible brides part of the tree is like out of this world. Intelligent and creative mind!

This is mad!This is brilliant! This is extraodinary!
Jake1993 chapter 31 . 1/29/2010
Thank you very much for this story! I enjoyed reading it!
Gandalf the Grey-Edelweiss chapter 31 . 12/6/2009
I loved it!
Gandalf the Grey-Edelweiss chapter 27 . 12/6/2009
Yay!
Gandalf the Grey-Edelweiss chapter 26 . 12/6/2009
All I'm realkly seeing is Malfoy and his problems, Ginny, and Harry and Malfoy working together. Not really any Harry and Hermione.