Reviews for Bending Steel
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I stumbled across this in someone else's favorites list, and I'm adding it to mine. You say it's not brilliant, but you are too modest. It's perfectly them, perfectly Team Eight, and they don't get many stories like this. Thank you for lovely fic!
TraptWolf94 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Perfection.
Iyo chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Love. Love. Love. it.
LM22102 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I can only really say one word to describe this and that's, "Wow."

Honest, yes. Brutally so. This whole thing embodied Team 8.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
A good insight into their characters. Team 8 love FTW. Hope you write more.
flappybird chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This was really sad and emotional, and so well written. You are a great writer.
lakotaeyes chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Awesome story. I absolutely love team 8. I think out of all the teams, team 8 is the closest. :)
Rinhail chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I've been dying to read something with the four of these. Not romance, just simple togetherness. And here it is in all its masterful glory.

Thanks so much! Adding to favorites.
Alis Volat Propris chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I liked it alot. I love team eight!
SatiricFable chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I love how you described this! I can't tell you how amazing I thought this was.

I've always loved Team 8, more than all of the others (curse their lack of screentime!)

You described their relationship in a really unique way, and everyone's personalities and reactions worked perfectly!

Really good writing, thank you!
DarkAngelsBlood1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I think you should make a story on the mission. I love this one and I garenty that that I would be the first one to read and review that story. You have extremely exceptional writing abilities.
GreenRose58 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was beautiful. I love your realistic approach, and it's nice to see that someone has written about this. Let's face it, everyone loves fluff, but I think moments like this are what highlight the bright moments in life. You did an amazing job keeping everyone in character and making your readers want to console the characters. Anyway, thanks for sharing and keep up the great work.
Naybi chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Good story, you portrayed the 3 of them very well. Thank you for writing this. Team 8 is my favoorite team and there arent many stories of them as a team or without implying a pairing b/w them.

Great JoB
Myurra-K chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
i loved it, it puts things in perspective as it really would be for a bunch of kids to actually cope with all the shit. i guess, being so young, they wouldn't quite understand exactly why it was that they couldn't actually save everyone, ne?

Kiba, being so foreword with his emotions would definitely be the one to try and stick his head through a wall, Hinata would definitely be the one who would blame herself or try and distract herself, and Shino would most definitely be the one to be level headed and look on the better side.

all in all, a lovely presented fic
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
i LOVE it! i have nothing any more constructive then that to say im afraid but it defiantly hit my top oneshot list & y dose kiba hate mint if it said i missed it