Reviews for Voices
Cariad-je chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Killer last line, and exquisite exploration of what Matt's ability might feel like. It's been years since you wrote this, but.. just wanted to drop a note, your writing continues to bring pleasure, thank you for sharing your gift. :)
Avelera chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Whoa. It's been a long time since I watched (and loved) Heroes, but your lovely prose style really brings them the characters to life. I particularly love the gut-punch you seem to pack in every one of your stories, a last sonnet-like line that sums everything and almost contradicts it. Your stories are always thought provoking and a joy to read.
jedipenguin chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Nice insight to a wonderful character. I particularly liked Matt's interactions with Angela and his appreciation for order. That strikes me as true, and is the best explanation I've yet seen for Matt's transformation in "Five Years Gone."
Nautical Acronym chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I love Matt so it is really cool to see well-written fics about him. The insight you wrote is just perfect. Matt has a kind heart and I think you portrayed that very well! The last line is very neat and it seems to just wrap up the piece in a very poignant and effective manner.

In all honesty, when I was watching 'Heroes' I was so scared that if the bomb DID go off, Matt would turn into the Matt from the Five Years Later time-line. I'm so relieved! He is a wonderful character!

Thank you for posting this!
emmasi chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Loved the last lines. Angst is always good, especially when it's in-depth and well written. You really got inside Matt's head. It was a fascinating insight. Thanks for that :)
Babblefest chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
This is a really cool insight into Matts mind. Well done. I've never envied telepaths. They have a tough gig.
spankingfemfatale chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Very neat and introspective! You capture the essence of Matt very well ;)
aegis chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Great fic! I really like Matt, it's always nice to find stories about him. :)
LoverFaery chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Aww! This is wonderfully done. I love the allusions to Mohinder's questioning, scientific mind- I know I would be that annoying with the questions if someone I knew had superpowers. The amount of thought that went into this- every detail so precise- adtounds and amazes. Thank you.
BeagleJ chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
As someone who studied psychology pretty intesively in university, this is a FASCINATING profile. do you have one for any of the other Heroes? This would be my first suggestion if you haven't already. You've got a pretty firm understanding of the inner workings of a mind, I'd like to see what you could do with say, Sylar, who is kind of taken for granted as a "bad guy", but then again, I think the psychology of the villians is more interesting than the heroes ;)

Either way, keep up the awesome!
Malvolia chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I like this series of insights into Matt's chracter, especially Angela's use of her mental voice and the mental loop Ted and Nathan have in common. The bit at the end, too-it was too sad to be "liked," exactly, but it felt right.

Nice work.
Nelja chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I love it.

Matt's power is very interesting and this fic exploits it well.

Ma favorite parts are about Molly, and about Ted and the parallel between him and Nathan, but really, every part, every sentence is good, and necessary to the whole.