Reviews for Accident' implies no one is at fault
Gildir chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Superb story! It captures so beautifully the characters from two of my favorite British productions of recent years. There's so much to praise, from the excellent characterizations to the detailed references to both HF and LoM, some amusing, some poignant. I love Danny's single-minded worry about Nicholas, and Gene not allowing anyone to ride shotgun is just perfect. As for "Andy 3", I actually kept calling Ray "Andy" in my head for the first couple of episodes of LoM, and had to keep reminding myself that his name was "Ray"! I liked the subtle references to "Shaun of the Dead", especially the use of the word "exacerbate". BTW, from Gene's reference to "mentors", I presume this is set sometime after LoM S2E2? I can also understand Sam and Nicholas not getting into too much discussion of time-travel; given the danger they're in, it can wait.

I did notice that the tense changes back and forth between present and past here and there, but perhaps that's to be expected in a LoM story. :-) This is **such** a fun story, and leaves us in such suspense, I hope you continue it sometime soon. You might also consider making it easier to find by designating it a crossover. Even in its incomplete state, though, this goes on my Favorite Stories list.
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
Great idea mixing the two. Nicolas Angel has to be the one person that could irritate Tyler with his knowledge of police proceedure. So far it's been very enjoyable and well writen, though I dont feel you quite have Hunts character right, not sure whats not quite right, so that comments not very usful to you. I also dont like what your doing to Sam but thats because I dont like to see or read him being hurt. Loved the way you got Angels hat in. Oh and calling Ray, Andy three is class. Please continue soon!
Niroby chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
This is really quite brilliant, everyone is wonderfully in character, and wow. It's excellent.

I love this line;

"“My dad wouldn’t let me sit in mum’s chair at the kitchen table after she…” He continued, before interrupting himself. Two sets of eyes glared at him, though Gene’s stayed firmly on the road. Danny swallowed nervously."

So Danny.
beth9874 chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
please please update.

u've just left me hanging not nknowing what is going on
losttimelady chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
Nice to see Danny in with the action doing so proper "policeman-officer" work. lol. I liked the references to little things in Hot Fuzz like the hat and Danny naming Ray Andy 3 etc. Again, nice one.
jenn chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
dude! this ios awesome im not usally one for crossovers but this story kicks ass! please keep writing you,ve got alot of talent!
teaandtumblr chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Great job! I'm loving this! Keep going! Snaps for Sam and Nicholas. They are the ultimate pair!
beth9874 chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
well done keep it up can't wait for the next update
teaandtumblr chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Hey that was so funny! I can't believe that more people haven't written one of these. Hot Fuzz and Life on Mars are almost exactly the same. Great start to the story so far and I can't wait for more.

Just something I though of while reading and I'm not trying to be rude in anyway but I think that when Nic. Angel explained everything that Sam might have caught on as to what had happened. Then again, Sam was drunk so maybe he wouldn't realise.

Anyay, keep going and I can't wait for the next chapter and see how everything unfolds. -
beth9874 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
this is preety good, keep it up. I actually had this in my mind as an idea for my first story but you went there and beat me.

I love the bit with Danny
losttimelady chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Ah, interesting. I liked Danny's rant about Star Wars, very good. I love life on Mars and Hot Fuzz is an ace film, so keep it up, it sounds good to me so far, and I'm interested to see where you go with it.