Reviews for Sounds
Omg! That was so cute! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
stormic chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
love this story! the sounds where so easy to imagine
Jayrin Paige chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Thats so adorable X3
BakaKonekoRKL chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Haha. That was cute, and the opening and closing lines made me laugh. The first section reminds me of how I sometimes make moaning sounds like that in my sleep (I did once at a con while in the same bed as my friend. I couldn't control it, but the next morning she accused me of trying to rape her lol). But again, great job : D
The Night Owl is Addicted chapter 1 . 10/29/2007

i can't stop giggling! this story is too cute! i wonder if there's a sequel or something kinda related to this one (hinthint)? heeheehee

Nice job!
breathlessnightxx chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Lol! Story was so freakin funny! I love ur oneshots lol
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
*lol* Very Cute! _
FanGirlForever chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Hmm, I enjoyed reading this. Very good!
LaChoy chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
You got their characters so right. Ah, lovely.
Cupkayke chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Yay! Twincesty goodness! You rock, I loved it.

v.c.musette chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
lol I really liked the story! Especially the beginning when Hikaru forgets that its the weekend... I remember that happening to me one time...
Makayla chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Cuteness ha ha- i love that end lie _
Crimson Vixen chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
oh my god my mouth dropped open when I read the summary becuase you stole the plot bunny STRAIGHT from my notebook! :P Do you have any idea how crazy that is? To see that you've written the same plot that I did, some of the same lines? Hhaha that is so COOL!

For the record, I don't know if I'll post my stort now. Maybe I'll change mine up a bit. I don't want you to feel like I'm copying/stealing.

But for a real review, this was so very well done! The sounds you made Kaoru make were so effing adorable and I love the way Hikaru just wants to hear those sounds. You wrote them very well, I smiled here and there. Good job!