Reviews for I Want You
aurora0914 chapter 2 . 2/7
ha ha ha lol. Looking forward to more.
Seraphina Dragon chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
hope to read more
Heise chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
I love the direction the story's heading ... lol. Is there going to be fighting involved? And wow ... before I read anything about Jiraiya NOT being a total sloppy pervert, I never thought he could be tolerable in fiction. He's just kind of perverted. Like Kakashi ... but even more perverted and eccentric. Lol. And ... I guess he's old. BUT WHO REALLY CARES this is Naruto everyone's ageless (ex. Tsunade, Sasori, Hidan ...)

Sasuke's a little weird ... he seems to be going a bit out of his way for her. But I think he's just a boring guy whose heart's never been moved by beauty before. Like now!

And oh my gosh ... poor Hinata and the girls under Yue-biatch's thumb. :( I hope to see the day of their triumphant liberation over oppression! Go, go, Rei!

And I hope Neji finds Hinata. Aww.

Good job. Keep it up!
harley944 chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
loved it please continue
SarahiNia chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
I love it, and awsome they have their ninja powers and poor Hina I cant wait for her to meat Neji!
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Thats so cute, and awsome Gaishas are weird...but there awsome too lol LOVE YOUR STORY!
aku.ebi chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
nice, cant wait till the next chapter. plz update quickly! Bye bye-su! Tomo Out! X3
itachisgurl93 chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
update!

i really wanna know wat happen next!
ForgottenAffection chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
omg i love this story it is a really good story. Update soon! D
DarkSmile chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
I love this story it's so cute hopefully Hinata finds out who she really is and soon
salote chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
oh, she was so close to Neji saving her...or finding her at least. please update soon.
winterkaguya chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
oh dear, the mother wouldn't let neji meet hinata huh? well, tat means something must've happened to hinata when she was young...wow...i can't wait to find out!

pls update!
Paranoia Stricken chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
hope you update REALLY soon:)
HiN4-cH4n chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
xD sasuke will be dead soon *evil laughs*
lightxdark chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Ughh i think it was a little confusing, or maybe i was jsut skipping some words...but yeahh... great chapter overall though. cant wait for the next one.