Reviews for Guardian
ml4everKatie chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This is incredible! It's so unbelievably brilliant and beautiful! I'm in tears, bravo!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Amazing story! Very moving! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
bethsthings chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Harm would be enough for me to live.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
very nice perspective on a story plot like this! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
JagfanNat chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Why does it take a tragedy for people to wake up to themselves? Loved it!
43n5ic fr3ak chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
that was so sweet. i go away for a week and now my inbox is jam-packed!
Lu78 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Loved it.
harmsgirl1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
This story was good, but could have been great had you researched your facts about Heaven and Hell and not made erroneous assumptions about them. They are VERY easy topics to ressearch. I will be glad to help.
MarineMom chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
You've done it one more time,Nettie. I've always thought of Harm,Sr. watching over 'the kids'.The way you handles Harm,Sr's waiting for Trish was lovely. ;)
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
great story.
doc100 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
This was nicely done, NettieC. I loved the idea that Mac chose life & Harm. And when it comes to the ones you love, eternity is NEVER enough!
joanoa chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
You're right, its definately different from your normal musings, but I like it. Smokey was a nice touch!
keru.m chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I really like this story! The description of the crash really made me cringe (ouch). The bit about eternity not being long enough made me smile. I like how you characterized Hammer as well as Mac's relative heaven/'hell'.

Great job.
Teacup of JAG chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Cute! I love the concept of spending eternity with your one true love. And it was great how you solved matching Frank and everyone up. I'm glad Mac decided to stay alive. Harm needs her around!
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Beautiful! It reminded me of the book ' The 5 People You Meet In Heaven'- I thought that was an excellent book, and your story is just as wonderful.