Reviews for Washed Ashore
EasyButton chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This is really good. I enjoyed it just as much as the original, mabye more. You know what I hate though? On the show, every time something bad happens to someone who isn't one of Jack's best friends it's all 'oh, you'll be ok. Moving on...' But with what some of the losties (especially Charlie) go through, there are bound to be concequences, and I think that you portrayed that very well with Charlie's post traumatic stress disorder. (if that's what it was)
Alix Zin chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
*shrieks* You wrote an epilouge! I begged farafal for one a while ago but I didn't think I was actualy going to get one. That was so awesome of her to mention that I wanted one and for you to take the time to personaly let me know that you wrote it! This really was awesome, I loved the alternating POV and the realism, not to mention the amazing chesmondness and B team only!

I think my only complaint is that it left me wanting more, again. Though I guess its hypocrtical for me to demand more to stories when I can barely find time to sleep, let alone work on my own fic (kicks self for not making time)

Oh and congrats on writing your 50'th story!
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Aww, yay!
CharliesHoodie chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
aw, that was great! Very well-written!

You know what would be fun? Writting a story with you and Cappy. The three of us seem to have the same thoughts and feelings towards the subject, and we all agree on primary characters. Hmm, just a thought ] I'm currently writing the outline for the sequel to Fidélité...so far it's looking good!