Reviews for Michal is a slut!
anjeez929 chapter 1 . 5/3/2019
s/13276571/1/Mikaru-is-a-slut-BFB-Version
Before you read this, I recommend You'd watch this
playlist?listPL5HBm9Tsb6wZMHs-EBjZjg2YYg6yv-oq9
anjeez929 chapter 2 . 4/28/2019
Chaos Chaos! I can do anything. If this was an animation, the background music would definitely be the world revolving!
Yincira chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Nifty, this gave me a fit of laughter and I had to stop reading for it to pass, repeatedly. Your fic has succeeded :)
lovelymissalice chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
Hehe. The one about Lady Bat was funny with the gay or straight. I tihk I get it since Lady Bat is a crossdresser. xP
lovelymissalice chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
Wow... She really is a slut if she can attract all these people. Omg! Yuuri here too! And by yuuri i mean lez. The other kind of Yuuri means Lily which is the probably the chacter Yuuri. i think I might've have confused you.
lovelymissalice chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
o.o It's a bit confusing, but I really get it. She's 'bonding' with the mermaids! .
Mint Pearl Voice chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I can't stop laughing! BWAHAHAHA! Too funny!
Sesshys only girls chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
this ROCKS! i always knew that Michal had issues. but um...the jellyfish? and MOMO? i didn't think even she would go that far. XD

Hoshi xx
Spazzeh chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
OMG. I seriously laughed out loud when I read the thing about Aqua Regina x Michal XD Fantastic job XD
Lyrical Musicbox chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
XD

OH. MY. GOD.

I'll admit it. Everyone hates Michal, but goddammit, I love her.

And this. This is pure, pure win. PURE WIN.

I love you.
Hello chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
wahaha! yehp. she is one annoying fitch...lol
DarcySailorScoutOfDarknessLove chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
Liked the Gaito x Michal, LAady Bat x Michal and laughed (fell of the chair) at Fuku x Michal
DarcySailorScoutOfDarknessLove chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
I liked the Kaito x Michal, Nagisa x Michal Hippo x Michal
Kingdom Hearts 3D rocks chapter 3 . 10/23/2007
-Dies laughing- this is really hilarious, Suzu-chan. I bet I'll be laughing this hard when I die, become a spirit, and start haunting places. lol, this was very funny XD

from Sailor Star Mars.
Jewelieishness chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
That's it. There goes my third life. Thanks a lot, Suzu-chan xD

Gakuto was so sexily IC! -Screams and fangirls over bishie.-

Fuku-chan's was really, really funny. Aah...

Lanhua's, Lady Bat's and especially Alala's were completely crackish and off the wall. Good job, Suzu-chan, I couldn't pull off what you pull off in a million years...

YAY FOR AUTOSEXUALISM!

Gosh, now I won't be able to look at Michal ever again with a straight face -Laugh.- Beautiful work, Suzu-chan.

With Love,