Reviews for Ai no Tsubasa
KholeNinja chapter 9 . 8/1
Bruhhhh what happened! This fanfic is amazing
I love this story please please please continue its so awsome cute and beautiful story so update please
(And update the rest of your stories please and your a good writter )
mayeevee chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
God that was sooo sad why why did fugaku have to die WHY!

Heh well anyways I lived this cha (just didn't like fugaku dying tis all) and I can't wait to know what happens next it sounds intense
Athena Minev chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
What are you going to continue this fanfic? Or not to continue? Please, Pretty please, continue your fanfic. We, your readers, always waiting.
shadowereign chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
I love most of ur stories, ths is one of the best, however u stopped it. Aww i would love to know the wnding please.. ur a wonderful author! :)
Gothey Rock chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
Mea Bella Ange De Mortis...It means "My beautiful angle of death" i think its in rushin and even if sasuke is of heaven it kinda goes with him. Lolz i love the story by the way i hope u finish it:)
Calypsokitty chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
Wow.i love this story. But then again, I love all of you stories! I noticed you have a lot of unfinished stories! you HAVE to finish if you ever get the chance! I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels like this toward you writing...
hahaxoxo chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
c'mon! continue it pleaseeeeee... ahhh i'm dying here u knoww
AngelesPG chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
espero q vuelvas a actualzar enserio me gusta tu historia
miss147peach12 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I love this story
Sakura Yui chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Oh my god! Please update this! I reaalllyy like it... This is so amazing... I want to know whats gonna happen next.. Huhuh...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
KYAAA THIS IS SO CUTE! I wish someone would make a manga with this idea!
sasusaku3623649 chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Please continue!
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Are you okay? It's been a few years since the last update. Did something happen?

Btw, I really do love this story. One of my all-time favorites.
2oatmealcookies chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Jesus this is good. Will there be a update soon?