Reviews for The Healer's Heart
ByeFelisha chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Analyn 100 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
...the former Arwen Baggins here. What can I say, OMG shirebound writing Harry Potter stories? I was shocked, just shows how long I'be been away from . But wonderful as always, must go and read your other HP stories. *runs off*
Moit chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Awe. I love Madame Pomfrey. She's just got that no-nonsense I'll-kick-your-ass-and-send-you-straight-out-of-my-infirmary attitude. She's pretty bad-ass, as far as Healers go.
Eiladwyn chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Well done ) You have captured a moment with a very overlooked character and I really enjoyed that.
Mirabelle456 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
This was so sweet! I don't believe that I've read anything about Madame Pomfrey before, and I just spent a few minutes of my time reading a beautifully written fic about this lovely healer! Thank you so much!
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Well done.
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsJen chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
great story. i loved it
Ysidro chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I have never read a Madame Pomfrey story before, but this was wonderful. It is very unfortunate that her character was not expanded upon. Short, but sweet.
Deleted Inspiration chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
very good... i like the last line espcially.
Elemmr chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Sorry for a late review, but I've just come across your first HP fic, Shirebound! It's absolutely wonderful-I knew you wouldn't be able to resist writing some Harry comfort :)

I really enjoyed how this is from Madam Pomfrey's pov and you captured her medical professional's demeanor very aptly. I've always thought that Harry holds a special place in her heart ... that she has a soft spot for him, just like McGonagall does. And how could she not?

That's also very true the the Hospital Wing is indeed a place of refuge of sorts for poor Harry.

Very well done, Shirebound! I'm glad you wrote this, as this past year I too have been taken in by the allure of the HP world and "strayed." Frodo will always be our favorite though :D

p.s. in reading the Half-Blood Prince, did you find that a certain scene near the end of the book reminded you quite a bit of Moria ... with Inferi instead of orcs? When the silver outline of the doorway appeared to Dumbledore, I was half-expecting a little hobbit to poke his curly head out and state "It's a riddle. Speak 'friend' and enter' LOL!
Larner chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Okay, am I stalking you here, Shirebound?

I don't often read HP stories, but will on RARE occasions. And Madame Pomfrey's POV is such an appropriate one for those of us who love Aragorn and Frodo to appreciate. Thanks for this one.
cpsings4him chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I'm just now seeing this and I LOVE it! I missed your post when you originally posted about it (and now I see you have another!). As always, you have put a wonderfully gentle "C" into H/C. Dear Harry is finally getting a bit of the comfort he needs. :)
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
This was very Harry does indeed need some TLC.
The One Last Elf chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Way to go Shirebound for a HP fic! This was so good! Madam Pomfrey gets to all of the students at thier most vulnerable, its totally understandable how strong she has to be for them. Way sweet, some nice comfort for Harry! He probly doesn't mind and Frodo is kindhearted enough to share, I'm sure. I loved it! :)
Gentle Hobbit chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I love this. I tried not to read too fast so that I could savour all of it, but it was all too quick in the end. I like your Pomfrey very much, and her dislike of that "wretched game" for what it does to "her" children... and her tenderness over Harry.

I do so hope that this won't be the only HP fic you write! I know, I know - hobbits are where it's at for you - but I had thought that you'd write marvellous HP fic and I was right!