Reviews for Hate
amy conner chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
:( why is it every time i read a story on jon i feel so bad for him? this one was no exception... keep writing
Chi Briar chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I absolutely love your writings on Jonathan Crane, my absolute favorite Batman villain.

Thank you! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
A great story. Very good.
Witch chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Ohh!
aSqueeintheDistance chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
...Chills, just chills. *shudder* How awful! Nicely done!
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Poor Jonathan. Hearing about his childhood makes me cry. I hate the fact that he was abused and bullied. This story is good, even if it did make me cry.
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Poor Jonathan! I've lost count of the number of times I had wished(after reading a particularly heart-rending story about Jonathan Crane)that I could just hug him and hold him and tell him that everything will be I also get the feeling that if I did,he wouldn't appreciate it,that he would think that I was just mocking him,and it would simply earn me a faceful of his fear toxin. His thoughts I'm sure would be something like this,"There is somebody who cares about me? Jonathan Crane? Hah! Not in this reality." :( p.s. you really enjoy putting poor Jonathan through the wringer don't you?
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Flawed, but good. It definitely adds an interesting dimension to Crane's character, though the exclusion of the concept of fear is conspicuous. Still, I can't help but appreciate the thought and zeal put into the piece.

I endorse this product and/or service.