Reviews for Same Mistake Twice
Wow man!
That was really good.
Cansei de Ser Sexy chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Oh, again. AMAZING!
I'm so glad I sort of stumbled on your profile this morning :)
And find this old, little gem of yours. I've always liked Bourne/Nikki pairing, loved the silent subtext between them. I've never thought they had been sexually involved priorior to his amnesia, but always believed that they shared 'something', something unique that shook the very foundations of Nikki in the second and third movie, resulting her helping him. But your version worked so good too, because the subtext, what make this pairing so dear to me is still here, and I liked reading this, I liked Bourne can't help but think it's Marie all over again, the same mistake. Aw, poor guy.

'Artificial and intelligent. That was him in a nutshell.'
Simply brilliant.
PalisDelon chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This is story is just lovely.
Ry22 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Nice job! Very well done.
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
She had a coffee addiction that she joked about it.

Should be: She had a coffee addiction that she joked about

OR She had a coffee addiction, and she joked about it.

Hope that helped you.
hysjusle chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I love this and totally wish I could have more. *grin* Great job!
chibiling chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
great bourne story! hope to see you write more bourne fics in the future!
DragonPhoenix16 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
nice story!
Yang of Yin chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Wow. This is one of the best Jason/Nicky stories. Period. You captured them perfectly. You were dead-on with the characterizations. Jason wasn't being all mushy and Nicky wasn't blushing like a school girl. Perfect! _

Yang
morningstar67 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Goodness - why didn't you keep it up? I like it very much
Sid chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Woundermous! Simply terrific! It seems to end, but it crys out for an epilogue or sequel. I love it. If you write more let me know.

Sid
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
That was really good! I loved it! Great job! :]
thecrystalkey chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
This is very, very good. You've got both characters voices down. Thanks.
peytonf chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
more more more...everything?like what...does he love her and her him.?
Badr chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I still don't think Jason and Nikki could've been together (think about how horrific, the consequences!), but you wrote this fic very well. I love the subtlety of the language and the action. Excellently done.