Reviews for The Dying of the Light
snow eopard chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
thats frigging sad
georgiasf chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
Oh my gosh. Best chapter I've ever read. It's so heartbreaking to see how much Jacob will miss her! :( I developed tears for such a short chapter!
kennedymommy3 chapter 14 . 1/23/2010
I absolutely love reading your -don't you hate it when there's a but?-they always make me cry. Not that it's a bad thing. I admire how much you put into your stories to evoke those kinds of emotions from your readers. I'm not one who easily cries, so this is truly an interesting reading experience for me. I can't tell you how just completely awe-inspiring you are.
Gallivant chapter 14 . 12/4/2009
Truly wonderful. I loathe that Bella chooses immortal sterility over life, and you have described why. Thanks.
sneakytoaster chapter 11 . 12/2/2009
eugh, I dont think fanfiction has ever made me sadder. I guess I just find the reality of Bella's life as a vampire too tragic. I am not going to badmouth Edward here, but I really felt she should have been with Jacob. To not be able to visit his tombstone or ever see his family and the life he made for himself? Its too sad. I loved the flowers idea by the way, and that he mourned her even as he grew old. Just beautiful, very well written. It is almost impossible to find an intelligently and beautifully written twilight fanfic, and you have accomplished that. well done.
Peace Like a River chapter 14 . 8/13/2009
*gives standing ovation*

*is still crying*
Peace Like a River chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
Aw. I'm glad for this chapter. It provides just enough-well, I was about to say 'fluff', but it's not quite fluff, more like warm fuzzies-to balance out the angst in the previous chapters.

I also like the character of Bella Black that you've created. It's a nice touch.
Peace Like a River chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
Oh Lord.
Peace Like a River chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
This chapter captures the essence of love more truthfully and beautifully than anything Stephanie Meyers ever had a prayer of writing. (Not that her writing is particularly difficult to top anyway, but still.)

I'm still weeping, by the way.
Peace Like a River chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
"Bella stops resisting Edward's hold on her so abruptly that he doesn't have the chance to adjust to it and support her weight before she sinks to the floor onto her suddenly weak knees, her eyes big and unfocused, looking at something very far away from there. She suddenly remembers the name of a boy called Jacob Black, and all of these other fragile, small things. The recipe for Charlie's favorite dinner. The words of a Dylan Thomas poem she studied as a high school freshman. The colors in the dress that her mother is wearing in the picture of her she used to keep in her locker. Her stuffed elephant she got for Christmas when she was seven and named Peanut.

All of these things suddenly seem so elusive and impermanent. They slip through her fingers like dream sand as she tries to grab onto them and make them always hers. But they already feel like something that happened in someone else's life, one completely different from the vivid, crystal clear one she's in now that she remembers every moment of so far in flawless detail. If she is not careful to remember those other things, they will all crumble into dust. For her former life was made up of delicate and momentary things, not hard diamonds. In a lot of ways, more precious things."

Still bawling...
Peace Like a River chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
Tears are literally streaming down my face right now. What a mess. Lol.

But thank you.
flamanipulator chapter 14 . 1/9/2009
Wow. I think that you are truly gifted. I've only read one of your other stories, so far, but I have been incredibly impressed with both of them. I love the way you did the ending of this one. I haven't ever read one like this, and you did it perfectly.
plainlyironic chapter 14 . 12/26/2008
I love the way your write. It's so descriptive and you put a lot of thought into it. This made me cry.
Lishbashbaaaa chapter 14 . 9/26/2008
Wow... this is really really good. You are AMAZING at writing! All her feelings are explained in such detail. Wow.

-Giggles.x
bluebeard33 chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
i repeat u r very talented. keep writing, loving this story.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »