Reviews for The Dying of the Light
Guest chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
A pretty stupid confused ending. This story just kind of went around in little circles. Even edward got the short end of the stick with this mental freak.
BTW they DONT live. They exist, consume take. There is nothing good about the corpses and nothing good about Bella and her destruction of every good thing that comes her way. why would the wolves want to have anything to do with Bella and her twisted soul?
Nothing in this made me feel anything good for Bella. Nothing. I even feel a little bad for Deddy and he had a large hand in it. Bellas lies that she HAD to do this or do that is a cop out and ignores the truth of who and what she is.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
Bella is still being dishonest to herself and others. she still cant say that she made her choice and has regretted it ever since. That her life is empty and shallow and only had meaning when she was with Jake. That she was young and foolish and vain and thought she was living in a book. Found out the fairytale love was the one she shared with jake and not with the corpse. Thats what the rest of your story says so why cant Bella finally be honest with someone starting with herself. BTW this crap with everybody being lovey is nonsense. This is just more inconsistency about the thing between the wolves and the sparklers. They where enemies. They are not gonna do coffee and cake. Besides Bella is just going to lie to them about everything. Its what she does.
Reek chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
O Irony of ironies. Bella has always been the cold iron queen. Ever only worrying about herself and her own worries. Now she simply looks the part.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
Nahhh. I dont buy this. This bullshit.l another asshole changing imprinting to suit a fantasy. Jake was wayyyy past this.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Nothing but Bella making excuses for her own sick soul and her own regretted choices.. Bella was determined not to even give Jake a chance. YOU seem determined to say that Bella went the right way in some sick way. But She destroyed her life as well as jakes. She isnt truly happy as a corpse and never has been. she doesnt truly love dedward and never has. Bella seems to be aware at some level of what she truly missed out on and wishes badly she had made different choices. With Jake gone she cant even daydream about possibilities. she is locked your fic bounces back and forth unable to make its or bellas mind up. The most unforgivable thing bella did was not even wait long enough to see who she would become. She rushed into it all to avoid thinking about it. Nothing was considered but her own selfish desires. Bellas fears kept her from staying with Jake it had nothing to do with eddie. He was simply a means to an end.. All you have done is make a muddled mess of those facts. Bellas pain comes from starting to understand what it was she really walked away from aand starting to have real remorse for doing so. Jake healed, but bellas diseased soul behind him permenantlymanged to go on have love life children a life filled with love, warmth and purpose and Bella has eternity dedward and wishes she did not. I would say Jake got the better deal.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Oh my god this sooo creepy.
Not one of the better fics out there is it?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
NOT so small it would seem and certainly not dormant but you do not seem to have good command of language. Bella deserves everything she gets. She chose this. Now she reaps the seeds sown.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
Bella deserves it all. But the point is who cares? She IS dead. She will never be what Bella could have been. Nevr be a mother, never be a real wife. she will always be a thing.
But again why should WE care. Bella has done this too herself and all I see is ..JUSTICE - poetic justice.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Bella had a choice She had all the choices in the world. SHE did this to herself. NOONE else
She and you can lie about it but she cant lie to herself. She would have had a life and love the envey of many people with Jake. Now all she has is death
BTW is that what this is? 14 chapter of Bell;a realizing that she fucked up. Gee havent seen that before.
Ther is nothing sad here even Jake who I have no doubt would put Bella behind him. A human like that who is so good? People like that always come out ahead. tht kind of strength makes a heart heal. Especially when they understand that Bellas sickness was there long before she met dedward. That Bella will take everything given and give nothing. she has gotten evrything she wanted and still ..wants. Thats Bella. She just NEEDS and she will take until she is cut off. Jake would be relived she is gone.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
Bella deserves nothing BUT pain, Nothing but regret. I would hope her existence is a nightmare. Filled with what might have been if she had a shred of courage a bit of ability to see beyond her own sickness.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
More pBella patheticness? THis is the same old tired plot you always write about. Maybe try some originality? Putsomething of your own in instead of "borrowing bits and pieces.
liragreen chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
This was amazing! I am definitely in the Bella/Jacob camp, when I have to choose, but I can see it (and have written about it) both ways. I absolutely love how you did justice to both of their love stories. While it was sad and hard to think about Bella being so torn between the two, the way you gave her a quiet dignity and understanding about her choices and how she can live with them was beautiful. Thanks for sharing this!
liragreen chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
So sad! The way he loves her is so pure and beautiful.
liragreen chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
I loved this chapter. What a beautiful tribute to the love they shared.
liragreen chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
This is a beautiful chapter. The loss and the struggle to cope with that loss are so clear. It's hard to watch her regret her decision so soon after she's made it.