Reviews for Interview with the Quibbler
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
(': my dad is 57 I hope your teacherrestsinpeace
OspreyEmblem chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Beautiful. And your English is excellent-better than many people that I know, even though it is their first language.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Nice stuff. It's always good when it comes from the heart.
Anna Rider chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Yes! Love how Harry mentioned Lupin so much! Remus is just brilliant!
futureauthor62 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
For English not being your first language, you wrote this phenominally in nearly perfect English. I really enjoyed reading this piece you have written. :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I liked your interview. I am sorry about your math teacher. Good teachers are hard to find and are a blessing.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I really liked your story. It's always hard to lose someone, and i think you did a great job on this.
screamxheart chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This was really good.
dobbydarling chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
good job!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I loved that! It was a nice interview...I really see that heppening and it was in Harry's character...I loved how he talked about Remus...because Remus is the bomb! (ahem...sorry) xD.

Angelica
Karen chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
The story didn't make me cry. That was the A/N. I loved it, and I think it was wonderful.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Wow that is going on my favs...
Mary Gooby chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Oh, your poor math teacher! *sniff* The good die young. I bet my math teacher will live to be 169 years old. Yes, she's that evil. I liked your story.
amyniknak chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Okay, I'm just reading like all of your stories now, so expect a few more reviews from me!

And that was so lovely. I love how it shoes how Harry has changed as a character, but you can still see him in the interview. if tha makes sense. And considering that English isn't your first language... WOW. Seriously, i couldn't tell until I read the bottom part.
dancegirl01mom chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
this was good - brought tears to my eyes. I agree about harry's relationship with remus and how important that was!