Reviews for Halloween Hookups
chicki'62 chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
very cute story, so happy i found it and the rest of your writings! just added to fav's. THANKS for sharing it with us.
Jynx0854 chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
Alright now they are getting somewhere and moving forward finally!
Jynx0854 chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
Jason is such an idiot sometimes.
Jynx0854 chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Boy I hope she makes Jason work really hard to get her to really forgive him;)
Jynx0854 chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Awesome next year she is legal!
Jynx0854 chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Great descriptive writing. The first chapter really hooked me in to this story of my alltime fav soap couple.
pwrmom2 chapter 13 . 12/8/2008
This was a great story. I love the whole push and pull for 13 years.
Max Cale chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
This is definitly one kick-ass story. I like the little girl named Ella. Beautifully done. I especially love the ending. You rock as a Liason writer. Not bad on the love-making part either. I felt connected to Liason althrough the story. Elizabeth and Jason are a cool couple in this story. Job well done!
pinklady34 chapter 13 . 12/18/2007
i just read the whole story, and it is absolutely awesome. is there another chapter coming up or is that it?
HemeraNyx chapter 13 . 10/31/2007
A fun ending to a wonderful story! You really kept my interest all throughout. Great Job!
onetreefan chapter 13 . 10/31/2007
too cute! loved this little series... :D

Liason!

onetreefan
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 13 . 10/31/2007
wonderful ending -)
Niquie chapter 13 . 10/31/2007
This is a fantastic story! I loved it! I am sad its over though. Anyway, you did a great job!
Liasonsupercouple chapter 13 . 10/31/2007
Awesome Update!
xSweetAshesx chapter 12 . 10/31/2007
Omg I love this ff. I read the last two chapters on The Canvas fanfic part of the site. And I absolutely loved them. And I know I should have tried to find the chapters, but instead I came on here to see if this story was on this site also. And I was so happy to find it. Today means the last part of this story and that makes me sad. But yeah this ff has been amazing :) I'll be reading your other stories now.

I've been a recent fan of GH, only a fan since like May of this year. But instantly I fell in love with idea of Jason&Elizabeth becoming an actual couple.

Anyway now I have to actually work on studying for almost 2 hours before my next class which starts at 3:20..which means I'll be missing most of GH. But I'm making sure I watch it 10 on SoapNet because I am NOT missing it today. I'm too excited for today's and upcoming episodes of the show:)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »