Reviews for Namikaze Hokage
animeluvr810 chapter 4 . 7/10
Giou Yomi chapter 3 . 6/8
You know, I think you could have had Naruto comment on how Kakashi always include an old lady in . It could have came out as 'do you have a fetish with them?'
St3rfire chapter 39 . 6/6
My friend please do not delete this story. Do not change the pairing. Leave everything how its. Just continue adding more chapter. You are doing a good job. If you delete this story. And start from scratch. You going to mess up everything. Just leave it how its. And continue forward with. And when you are doing. With this story. Then you can start. A new story. With a new pairings. With a different title and setting.
midspaz chapter 6 . 4/24
Good story but I don't like the idea of Sasuke x hinata or a naruto x Sakura the though bothers me I like how you write very good story
Czar Joseph chapter 39 . 11/7/2014
Please don't delete it! Just made a new instead
lumix68 chapter 39 . 8/24/2014
Fuck you, you just had to stop it and change everything
Hmmmm chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
I like it... But the writing itself doesn't make you feel like your in the story which is what it's supposed to do. Maybe add what all the characters are thinking and describe their reactions to what other people say in depth, and when people think change the writing to italics. I know you've already finished this story but just use this advice for future writing.
jack caron chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
in narutos first review its is not kinjutsu but fuinjutsu the yodami used fuinjutsu is using ... explosive tags, storage seals, summons contracts. kinjutsu is use of zabuza narutos third opponent when he does tazunas bridge building job zabuza uses kinjutsu. just to help good story tho
Lerris chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Generally you use one point of view for an entire scene, unless it is a quite long scene. Even then, often times you want to show what is going on and not just tell thoughts. In the case of the standard Team 7 versus Zabuza and Haku, your probably better simply sticking with one of the Genin, Tazuna, or Haku. Pure third person works as well, and is possibly the best choice here.
really chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Really that's a hprrible storyline.
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Fav/following this story for later...ill be back..

Akabari chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Shiki-Naruto is SOOOOO COOOOLLL!
mmd8280 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
For genjutsu, it does not use hand seals.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Guest chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
why did you not give naruto the Rinnegan