Reviews for Namikaze Hokage
midspaz chapter 6 . 4/24
Good story but I don't like the idea of Sasuke x hinata or a naruto x Sakura the though bothers me I like how you write very good story
Czar Joseph chapter 39 . 11/7/2014
Please don't delete it! Just made a new instead
lumix68 chapter 39 . 8/24/2014
Fuck you, you just had to stop it and change everything
Hmmmm chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
I like it... But the writing itself doesn't make you feel like your in the story which is what it's supposed to do. Maybe add what all the characters are thinking and describe their reactions to what other people say in depth, and when people think change the writing to italics. I know you've already finished this story but just use this advice for future writing.
jack caron chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
in narutos first review its is not kinjutsu but fuinjutsu the yodami used fuinjutsu is using ... explosive tags, storage seals, summons contracts. kinjutsu is use of zabuza narutos third opponent when he does tazunas bridge building job zabuza uses kinjutsu. just to help good story tho
Lerris chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Generally you use one point of view for an entire scene, unless it is a quite long scene. Even then, often times you want to show what is going on and not just tell thoughts. In the case of the standard Team 7 versus Zabuza and Haku, your probably better simply sticking with one of the Genin, Tazuna, or Haku. Pure third person works as well, and is possibly the best choice here.
really chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Really that's a hprrible storyline.
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Fav/following this story for later...ill be back..

Nightmare
Akabari chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Shiki-Naruto is SOOOOO COOOOLLL!
mmd8280 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
For genjutsu, it does not use hand seals.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Dumb
Guest chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
why did you not give naruto the Rinnegan
geeky-goth-girl-13 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I love the story so far. But instead of having Konohamaru call the Sandaime "my old man" have him use Ojii-san or Jii-san. It let's the rader know that the Hokage is his grandfather if they don't know already, but is less respectful than Ojii-sams or Jii-sama, if your trying to show that Konohamaru doesn't fully respect his grandfather as Hokage.
Someone chapter 39 . 8/22/2012
Loved it..
Someone chapter 15 . 8/22/2012
At the end on chapter 15 " I will become Hokage! Next time, on Namikaze Hokage!" Anyways this Fanfiction is great Thanks for writing.