Reviews for Namikaze Hokage
Blazemoney chapter 1 . 8/31
what im being real picky buts its funny in thirteen and 12 years ago is when i was born like how. anyways great story so far really love it
NarutoUzamaki3 chapter 39 . 8/13
i dont get it 39 chaps and then poof gone
Blue Eyes Pendulum Dragon chapter 2 . 8/2
If Naruto a sarcastic smartass personality like this most of would get a chuckle out of iy
Lisanna Ackerman chapter 11 . 6/13
No matter how many times I read this story,I'll never get tired from fact,I get excited all over again when reading this awesome fanfic... The plotline is really interesting,great insert of humour,definition of the characters,suspense and fight scenes...This is one of the stories I would definitely recommend to others to read... I expect great stories from you,NamikazeNaruto-san..
It's a toad not a frog a toad!
lordkage chapter 1 . 5/31
This is the funniest story I ever read!
football78 chapter 4 . 4/20
hey idiot just so you know over specialization is deadly for a ninja. certainly not the most important thing
midnightscar17 chapter 39 . 11/24/2016
Narusaku
midnightscar17 chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
I felt like u were belittling everyone or out of character idk. Just sayn
Motea chapter 4 . 10/28/2016
...One thing I see as a SERIOUS flaw in naruto manga, anime, and fanfiction, is the seemingly inherent need for two or more combatants to explain each others moves, so far as to explain ones own signature jutsu, THEY'RE JUST GIVING AWAY INFO ON THEIR SKILLZ, honestly I get the author wanting to explain to the reader what happened but its stupid to have the fighters give away the way their techniques work .3. that said, excluding the parts where info is needlessly thrown about, the fighting scenes are awesome
Jared51 chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
I cam tell naruto week
LBEfan chapter 4 . 7/10/2015
cool
Giou Yomi chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
You know, I think you could have had Naruto comment on how Kakashi always include an old lady in . It could have came out as 'do you have a fetish with them?'
St3rfire- serafina chapter 39 . 6/6/2015
My friend please do not delete this story. Do not change the pairing. Leave everything how its. Just continue adding more chapter. You are doing a good job. If you delete this story. And start from scratch. You going to mess up everything. Just leave it how its. And continue forward with. And when you are doing. With this story. Then you can start. A new story. With a new pairings. With a different title and setting.
midspaz chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
Good story but I don't like the idea of Sasuke x hinata or a naruto x Sakura the though bothers me I like how you write very good story