Reviews for Listening
Piper -loves you chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Argh. This one of the best fics Ive ever had the pleasure of reading. It's incredibly well written- every word is absolutely perfect.

It also makes me bawl every single time I read it.
fanfictionfan63 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
This story's been around for quite a while but I only came across it tonight. Very sad (I still got tears in my eyes...) but great writing all the same - or even because of it. I'll definitely check out you other stories, too.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This is nice. Sad but nice.
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
*sniffles* I've seen both NCIS and Dead Like Me so I know who Rube is, perfect choice for the poem, good writing!
thelonegunmenX chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
ah rube and ducky, the complete meaning of life. really awesome fic!
moms5thchild chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
You have made me cry like a baby, reading this story. I can see why Ducky demands Rube wait until he can see all his NCIS 'family' before he moves on to whatever afterlife he is going to.

And Rube, it had to be Rube... not Daisy or George would be good enough for Dr. Mallard. Only the bossman would keep that post-it for himself. Bravo.

Mom
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Oh my gosh, what a great piece of fan fiction, that was really good. You did really well, although I couldn't tell if it was alternat reality or not. I have a great story idea for you, but will write you later.
PrincessIvye chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I didn't know you wrote NCIS too...

I love both Ducky and Christina Rossetti, in random order...

Nearly cried... Very nearly, and it took self-control to keep it at that!
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Well done!
trecebo chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
That was very Sixth Sense-ish but cool. I'm glad I ventured further into this area and found this jem.
RosaLev chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
you made me r with this one. I love dead like me
Sarai chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
How sad! Nice story though.
Meg chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I got halfway through this and then I had to quit because I started crying. AWESOME!
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
" “Mr. Mallard.” The doors opened in ghostly silence, and Ducky was no longer alone. “Doctor Mallard, actually,” he corrected. “But you may call me Ducky.”" - OK, Ducky presumably studied medicine and pathology, his area of specialization, in the UK, right? Well, according to my knowledge of the British medical system, whoever is talking to Ducky IS actually correct, then, in the above-mentioned quote, since as far as I know, all ordinary GPs in the British medical system are referred to by the title 'doctor', but the moment you did some specialised training, your title reverts to 'Mr.'. (I have no idea what they call you if you are a woman and you are amedical specialist of some kind, though).

Oh, how sad and wonderful - at the same time - a little oneshot this was!