Reviews for Someday We'll Know
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This was amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I love it! Its very cute and one of my favorite one-shots of Jack/Rose good job
I.Dream.Of.Hardyz chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This is one of my favorite Jack and Rose one-shots I've read. I love it!

:D

It's so cute and adorable and yeah.

I'm rambling. The song fits perfectly, especially ironic since it mentions Titanic in it without it being about it, hehe.

Great story!
Forkz94 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
So romantic! I loved it!
Titanicfreak018 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Bravo! I LUV IT! Its awesome. I wish youd write more chapters. You could do a sequel!
lilsnjamesy chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
hey,

i liked it!
zanessatroyella4evr620 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Wow. This is beautiful and moving. I loved it. I simply loved it. Am I allowed to request? LOL. Because if I am, I request you write more Titanic stories. Even though I've only read this Titanic one-shot (I'm going to read your others next), I think you should do more. This brought me to tears. I was so happy when Jack came back. I love Jack to death, and Leo is so hot ;] I loved this, and I'm definitely putting it in favorites! You are a great author, and I think you should do more Titanic! Great job!

Amanda x
state gem chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Wow. That was really good. It's headed into my faves!

state gem
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
that was really good
Jack's beautiful Rose chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
oh...my...GOD! He's alive! Aww i love you! And Jack! That was so sweet! I wish it all ended like that! You should complain to the writer of Titanic...this was AMAZING!

Dayna
princesstarfire chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
THAT WAS AWESOME I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH U MADE LEANARDO LIVE YEA THIS IS ONE OF THE SWEETEST ONE SHOTS EVER I HAD TEARS AND HOPEFULLY I CAN SAY HAHA I GOT 1ST REVIEW!