Reviews for Notes
lynnthinksurcool13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
hey, i did something similar to this for twilight. i like yours better, though. quick note on formatting - this was kinda hard to follow, at least for me. i think, besides altering the formatting (bold, underline, italics, caps (shudder), or some combination), you should try to do single spaces to group one person's notes together. if you hold down the shift button while you press enter it will simply begin a new line in the same paragraph, rather than skipping a line as if to start a new one. i feel like, using that little trick, it'll be much easier to read.
xXmaraudersdaughterXx chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I liked it BUT... It was kinda hard to understand at first!
missick93 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Haha, wicked cute.

Especially the ending~
Lola-Leexx chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Don't know if you'll actually get this, cus this story was written ages ago, but hey I'm going to review anyway!

I like the idea of this, and what the notes actually say is quite amusing, but it was very hard to read and to understand who was saying what and to who. I think it could have been made better by adding some text as to what was happening in the classroom at the time, e.g.:

'James gave a sigh, his attention wandering to his fellow classmates. He chuckled to himself when he saw that Frank Longbottom was actually asleep on Alice's shoulder. He glanced at Sirius, who had his head in his arms upon the desk. Ripping a small scrap of parchment off, he scribbled a quick note to his friend...'

e.t.c

things like this would have made it better, I think.

Also, in the beginning, you say that the witch who taught at Salem was 113 years old, but had been teaching at the Institute since it opened, 125 years ago. Slightly impossible, I think.

But good story.
ImAWitch31 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This was amazingly well written. You have real talent :))

~Sam

P.S: I'm not logged in while writing this so it's not signed. I put the my username as the name :)
tigerpaw chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
nice one. really made me laugh!
theskaterbug chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Thanks for making me smile. I really needed it.
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
i liked it!
Padfoot is the Bomb chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
That was kinda arb but funny. I think the spaces between their notes should be wider. It gets a little confusing as to who is writing to who.

LOL, "At least I won't die starving to death in a library. People are actually going to notice when something happens to me." - ONLY SIRIUS!:D
Ruby chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
More, more, more! Loved it! Great!
James' Lily Flower chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I like it!
fancy-a-biscuit chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Haha! That was really funny and well written, aswell. Loved it!
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I certainly enjoyed this! Really fun! Especially the little tidbits, like Hermione Granger being the only known students to take notes during the class itself, or James telling Lily to lay off Sirius, since he's already the nice one in the family, or the fact that History of Magic is still taught because of the creativity it sparks. However, I did have one minor problem, which I admit might be me just reading it wrong, but it looks as if the sole living professor of history of magic is 113 and has been a professor at Salem since it opened 125 years ago. Which doesn't really mesh.
MarcoLover16 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Lol. Cute.
MewMewKris chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Uhm...I don't get it...

Who the hell is saying what?