Reviews for The Sun Rose in the North
lead me to salvation chapter 3 . 7/28
This is so lovely! I really really really like your style and the idea and your characterisations and just WOW! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
Nice
spoiled princez chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Really, this story is just so beautifully written. I have to agree with Andromache, I'd strangle Strachys if given the chance... and okay, the permission to. The ending was very good as well. Hector's so sweet and considerate, it's no wonder how she fell in love with him as time went by. :) You did an awesome job with this one.
spoiled princez chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Oh poor Andromache. Even a seemingly strong and firm woman has her own fears. I could just imagine her crying her heart out there.
spoiled princez chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Wonderful. It really sounded like how a princess forced into a marriage would think and feel. I really liked the part where her thoughts started to get brutal, haha. xD
Andromakhe chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Not much coherent to say, but I loved this. Very maturely written, and the end scene is just so beautiful. I love the idea of Hector as a firm but compassionate horse tamer the most. I think that's really who he is at his core. The fighter is a duty, but really, it's clear he'd have preferred peace and safety with his beloved family. I think their love story is one of the most romantic I've ever read, and the purest expression of true love. Good work.
KrnYong chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Aww Hector's so nice. Andromache's anxiousness and fright were understandable. Her realization that Hector' is not a god or a monster but a man was interesting.
HeadbangGirl chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
This HAS to be one of the most beautiful Hector & Andromache stories here. Love it! Perfect descriptions of people, feelings, time ... Amazing!
LegolasIsMine chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
Absolutely beautiful. The dialogue is witty and charming. I'm so in love with Hector!
Eambar chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
The ending was perfect! After gazing into Hector's eyes I believe she fell into the stirrings of love. From that moment onwards duty became choice.

Awesome tale!

Eambar chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Kudos, you have captured Andromoche's thoughts perfectly!

The scene is beautifully set, and the arrival of Hector had me leaning forward as though to peer down upon this god-like creature!

Eambar chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I agree with the reviewer who said you ought to consider writing professionally!

Such excellent work!

Karikocha chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Lovely.

Great read.
the doctor's next dance chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
That was so good! You described Andromache's feelings perfectly, and you could really understand her fear as she waits for Hector's arrival, and her nervousness in this final chapter. And, of course, it was nice and fluffy at the end. Great fic!
random00b chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I'm very, very late to this fic (and the Hector/Andromache ship and Troy fandom in general), but I wanted to say that I absolutely loved this story. There were a few errors (like "admitting rapine by Ares" in the first chapter-I think you meant to write raping), but the grammar, plot, characters? Absolutely lovely and a joy to read. Thank you so much for writing (and posting) this.