Reviews for Past Scars
Calmzone1 chapter 10 . 5/14
good story, hope you do write the last chapter. I would like to see how it all ends, especially if Fudge knew what she was doing, if there is correspondence from her to him, what happened with the dragon, does she complete Harry's healing, etc.
Sophie chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
OMG! So far one of the best fanfic ever! The story is amazing at it is so well written!
Jane chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Azrael Jinsei chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
Please write more soon, especially if it is the final chapter. Thank you so much for writing this.
Rori Potter chapter 10 . 11/11/2010
That was great. Update soon.
Lunakir chapter 10 . 10/30/2010
update soon!
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 10 . 3/14/2010
well, here's review 105! I skipped a lot of chapters from chapter 2, so i have to reread 'em. Teehee... anywho, its a good story so far and i do hope more harry/snape soon! update soon 'cause it has been almost a year! update!
LoveandScience chapter 10 . 10/10/2009
so cute!

A for amazing story!

SO well done.
severus13 chapter 10 . 8/26/2009
OMG! i loved it! i waited and waited then i forgot about this story then looked for it and was AMAZING!
mrscakeakajane chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
wonderfull story and the smut was perfect. the best way to get better is to write more. *hint hint nudge nudge*

Tamikolee chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
Hey, I just read your story so far, I really enjoyed it thanks. Update soon
Serpent91 chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
B.A Victoria chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
oh i wonder what is going to happen next. PLEASE UPDATE SOON YOU ARE DOING GREAT!
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 10 . 8/1/2009
lol, cant stop laughing, harry beating umbrige, lol, i wanna just sock her one myself a really good hit...i can imagine it! loved it, now i want to know hermione and rons reactions to harry and snape together, continue soon see yha
Julie chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
I like your story but I have been growing increasingly annoyed about something. What are the odds that a student is being freaking tortured, everybody knows who's doing it, and yet he keeps going back? No one is doing anything about it, and they are acting so nonchalant. Harry is so damn pathetic. I know he was abused but you take it too far.

I like your Snape and Potter interaction, and your Dumbledore is fun.