Reviews for Rhapsody in Grey
IntoTheDarkness29 chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Really enjoyed it!
shopgirl152 chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
I really like your story. Your descriptions are vivid and I like how the characters talk; it demonstrates how tough they are. Nice job.
Doesnt Go Away chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
Hi, it's me Doesnt Go Away yet again. You really left this for good? REALLY?
doesnt-go-away chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
Hi! Do you remember me? Velma's crazy fan? SO, you won't post anymore? Really? Please don't kill me like this!
Kitty Taylor chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
Very nice!

One of my favourite movies- it's nice to see the characters come to life like this. I especially love how immediately each of the characters are different, and you can tell them apart.

xx
Kristin Chenoweth Love chapter 3 . 11/16/2007
WOO! ] I love how that entire chapter was for Velma; great great job! I loved the last little part too, it was so powerful.

"An empty bed. A single spotlight. Solo act. This was her goddamn solo act, with no one to watch her or even care that she was all alone."

Again, LOVED it. It was so Velma. Great job!
Flapper Extraordinare chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Ha! That was awesome. I like how each part is short...but funny!

I don't recall reading anything about a one-night stand between Garbo and Brooks! That's weird. I love Brooksie.
doesnt-go-away chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
Ow this is really good! I'm so glad that maybe Roxie and Velma actually DO something... And the other girls are great! I totallt agree of what Annie said about Greta and Brooks.

More please ;)
Kristin Chenoweth Love chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
This was a really really good chapter! Great job! I loved how it started, haha. "Nah, ya so wrong." Perfect Annie accent.

I loved Velma's little bit in their too; and how they all responded to Annie's question. Good job on this one; I really liked it! Can't wait to read more. ;]
Kristin Chenoweth Love chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Once again, AMAZING work! You did a really good job at describing their entrances, and as usual, I loved your description for the Hunyak's. It was very short, which is what I loved, because I'm sure she was very very confused as to what was going on. So sad! (

And I loved Velma's entrace, and the girls' reactions to her. Amazing job! I also loved how June snapped at Mona at the end, poor Mona; always getting yelled at! Haha.

Great work; update soon!

(And I'm editing the cheerleading one right now! I didn't like how I started it, so I just kinda changed it up a bit. I think I'll make it a oneshot...but a really LONG oneshot.)