Reviews for The Magazine
Bowl chapter 12 . 5/7
I like how you did this story! Lots of people dress characters up, making them traditionally beautiful and then act like they are superior. Being your real self is the superior version! Go Seto for knowing that!

Go you for awesome writing!
Nanbitch chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
Fucking amazing.
I am reveling in the glory of this fanfiction.
It is everything I've ever wanted from Puppyshipping.
xLittleFoolx chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
Ah I'm glad Jou finally gave up on the pretty!Jou look. Thank you for finishing the fic :) well done
xLittleFoolx chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Gah I really liked this chap! The rhumba was sexy and I was super disappointed they didn't get to have that craxy passionate kiss on the balcony. Oh well, dads and their silly curfews! Excited to finish this story soon :)
xLittleFoolx chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
I liked this version of ch4 much better than the light/no-angst one that follows. I see why you went with the later one (otherwise the magazine cutesy plot is ruined) but the original is a much better story. Honestly, I would suggest taking out the first ch4 because it confuses readers and leaves us wanting that first one. Jut Saiyan.
xLittleFoolx chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Kaiba is great. Just adorable! Worried about his coffee ;p
xLittleFoolx chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
RYOU IS SUCH A CUTIE D "You look downright, bloody gorgeous!" Kyaaaaaa
A chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
Yahhhh I loved it yurh such a good writer
A
A chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Thank yuh mandapanda for giving her the idea that was so what I wanted to see and how did I know that was gunna come oh well I guess ill never know get chappie
A
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
Yay! Thanks.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
Overall the story was nice... but the story progression at the end is just too sudden?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
well...if you wanted to stick to comedy in this story i guess the redone chapter is ok...but i think that the original one with angst in it provides a better progressing storyline. sorry for ranting great job!
Mimrose chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
I about died laughing reading this chapter. xD "NO ONE SPRAYS LIQUID AT MY DEAR HIKARI WITHOUT ANSWERING TO ME!" I was spitting out soda as I read that line! I really enjoyed this chapter, thank you!
sweetiesugar chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
im supposed to be sleeping because im getting a horse tomorrow but no-no! you just had to write such an addicting piece xD good job i loved it and I picked up on the moral and im like 'this chick could take over as a modern Disney!' hehehe xD
LOVINGYUGI-YAMI chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
that was so funny, my kabia senses are tingling. lol :)