Reviews for The Magazine
BreakfastForLife chapter 12 . 2/11
I love the end and not changing thing! You are perfect!
BreakfastForLife chapter 10 . 2/11
I love this! I love Seto's end. Why his lips where burning! Its great! LOVES!
BreakfastForLife chapter 9 . 2/11
Damn. Thats great. Kaiser. Make fun of Joey's date. yep. Fuck you Siggy, Mutts his.
BreakfastForLife chapter 8 . 2/11
Kaiba's a good secret keeper. You didn't see anything! LOL! 3
BreakfastForLife chapter 7 . 2/11
I love this! Joey got smart with Kaiba and thats what Kaiba likes. A challenge and damn Joeys is so challenging! LOVE YOU AND THE STORY!
BreakfastForLife chapter 6 . 2/11
I like this one a bit more. Its sweet and thats a Kaiba thing to do. Its so him! I'm glad you did this one! Wow I'm probably being a freak reviewing on every chapter I read even tho your done with the story. LOL!
BreakfastForLife chapter 5 . 2/11
I can tell you from personal experience thats what molestation is. Its a small hug and then all at once. Your bruised and you don't know what happened. Your shacking and freezing from all the places their to warm hands touched. Reading it I remembered. Your good and I love your story. Just please tell me that there won't be more of this.
BreakfastForLife chapter 4 . 2/11
This ones ending makes me sad but I love it!
BreakfastForLife chapter 2 . 2/11
I love this! I know its late replies but. I loves this!
BreakfastForLife chapter 1 . 2/11
This is great! Please keep writing!
Boo chapter 12 . 11/19/2015
BEST STORY EVER!
Baby chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
Omg I love this story it is like one of my favorites so far! Jou finally asked him to dance yay I can't wait to see what happens next! You are a great author!
toukarinluv4ever chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
so sweet yet so freaking short loved it anyways
LovingInfinity chapter 12 . 6/7/2015
Oh my god, I freaking loved it! This was actually the very first story I labeled as a favorite! I love any story that shows people that to be with someone, you shouldn't change anything about yourself! Blonde Midget, I approve of your work!
LovingInfinity chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Just by reading the first chapter, I can tell this is going to be a good story. That's something every author tries to do, intrigue the reader enough to make them keep on going through the story. Good job!