Reviews for The Magazine
Boo chapter 12 . 11/19/2015
BEST STORY EVER!
Baby chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
Omg I love this story it is like one of my favorites so far! Jou finally asked him to dance yay I can't wait to see what happens next! You are a great author!
blackstarkitty chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
so sweet yet so freaking short loved it anyways
LovingInfinity chapter 12 . 6/7/2015
Oh my god, I freaking loved it! This was actually the very first story I labeled as a favorite! I love any story that shows people that to be with someone, you shouldn't change anything about yourself! Blonde Midget, I approve of your work!
LovingInfinity chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Just by reading the first chapter, I can tell this is going to be a good story. That's something every author tries to do, intrigue the reader enough to make them keep on going through the story. Good job!
Bowl chapter 12 . 5/7/2015
I like how you did this story! Lots of people dress characters up, making them traditionally beautiful and then act like they are superior. Being your real self is the superior version! Go Seto for knowing that!

Go you for awesome writing!
Nanbitch chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
Fucking amazing.
I am reveling in the glory of this fanfiction.
It is everything I've ever wanted from Puppyshipping.
xLittleFoolx chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
Ah I'm glad Jou finally gave up on the pretty!Jou look. Thank you for finishing the fic :) well done
xLittleFoolx chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Gah I really liked this chap! The rhumba was sexy and I was super disappointed they didn't get to have that craxy passionate kiss on the balcony. Oh well, dads and their silly curfews! Excited to finish this story soon :)
xLittleFoolx chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
I liked this version of ch4 much better than the light/no-angst one that follows. I see why you went with the later one (otherwise the magazine cutesy plot is ruined) but the original is a much better story. Honestly, I would suggest taking out the first ch4 because it confuses readers and leaves us wanting that first one. Jut Saiyan.
xLittleFoolx chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Kaiba is great. Just adorable! Worried about his coffee ;p
xLittleFoolx chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
RYOU IS SUCH A CUTIE D "You look downright, bloody gorgeous!" Kyaaaaaa
A chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
Yahhhh I loved it yurh such a good writer
A
A chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Thank yuh mandapanda for giving her the idea that was so what I wanted to see and how did I know that was gunna come oh well I guess ill never know get chappie
A