Reviews for No I in team
koshkarose chapter 4 . 1/30
I think you may just be the queen of witty comments!
koshkarose chapter 3 . 1/30
This chapter was priceless! It's going to be fun seeing them do all those team builders :)
koshkarose chapter 2 . 1/30
I'm loving this. It's original and has already made me laugh countless times. You have a knack for writing dialogue - it flows great and it's believable. I have no idea how you came up with this plot, but thank goodness you did!
ladybellatrix chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
oh my god, i genuinely could not stop laughing at this chapter!
DayDreamer077 chapter 16 . 6/7/2012
I think sometimes Hilson gets themselves into trouble with their craziness. lol.
DayDreamer077 chapter 14 . 6/7/2012
i forgot who had the gun. lol.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 17 . 10/17/2011
This fic is very interesting and unique. I'm usually not a major fan of supernatural fics, but I love ones in which characters are exposed to different environments, such as the wilderness. At times the characters' actions seemed a bit unrealistic, but overall I think you did a good job of weaving together the supernatural and character development aspects of this fic together. I am also a House/Cameron fan, and I enjoyed the bit of romance you threw into the mix. Good work.
Sam chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
I enjoyed all of this story but this chapter was by far my favourite. It made me laugh our loud on many occasions. Also don't be scared to stick to a pairing if thats what you enjoy writing, you don't have to give people options on what to read.

well done :)

Sam
littleducecoupe chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
This is the first time I have ever been compelled to write in and I have to tell you I was laughing so hard that I had tears in my eyes. This chapter is hilarious. Keep up the great work and I look forward to the rest of your chaps.
SouthernBelle1871 chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
omfg that was the funniest freaking chapter i think i have ever read in a house fanfic...maybe even in any fanfic so like house the show tunes and the condoms wow so funny!
wiccanwillowrose8 chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
Oh. My. God. That was frickin' hilarious! I was giggling at first but, Freddy Krueger promoting safe sex? *howl* ;]
MercyMusicLove chapter 17 . 1/6/2008
Loved the story!
MercyMusicLove chapter 7 . 1/6/2008
Sunshine? Thats funny. I like it!
housefan1 chapter 17 . 1/4/2008
I FREAKIN LOVED IT! IT WAS TOO MUCH LIKE THE CHARACTERS! THAT'S A GOOD THING! I LAUGHED THROUGH THE WHOLE THING! I LOVE HOUSE/CAM AND HOW THE TEAM REALIZES THEY ARE ALL LIKE A BIG DYSFUNCTIONAL BUT HAPPY FAMILY! I GIVE IT 1 BILLION THUMBS UP! LOL
jagnic233 chapter 17 . 12/12/2007
yea I finshed a little freeky, but i like freeky bout to start on your other fics.