Reviews for Edges
NarikotheShadow chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Sad sad sad! Yet truly beautiful! So perfectly executed! Ah! I loved every moment of it! Excuse me while I cry to sleep!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Creepy.

In my stories, I've played around with the topic of suicide a couple of times (well ... one of those times could hardly be considered 'play') and it ALWAYS makes me uncomfortable. Someone very close me to has considered suicide many times. I was told, later, that concern for how it would affect others was the only thing that stayed her hand. Someone else very close to me DID kill herself ... two weeks after the insurance company made her change the meds she was taking for her bipolar disorder and severe depression. Yes, I DO believe they killed her. As if they ever cared. She's just a statistic to them.

Off-topic. Sorry.

This story was very affecting. Very effective. But happy-happy-joy-land it ain't.
Guptanation chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
interesting beginning :) I like seeing the more serious side to BB and Star, they are portrayed as way too one-dimensional in the cartoons. Especially Star. Any thoughts on picking this up again?
star-eyedwithbloodyroses chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
wow! that is just amazing! i wish i could write like that! i so cannot wait until you post the next chapter!
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
This... is... so... good...

I don't think I can describe how awesome this is. I found this by searching for Beastboy and Starfire fics because it's one of those ships that you don't see very often, and I wanted to see how many people were brave enough to explore it (I'm definitely not, at least, not yet).

Your style is befuddling to me. Not in a bad way, but in a way that makes me think. It has been a long time since I've needed to read, actually read, something. Take in each word and roll it over in my mind until I can squeeze the entire meaning from it. I miss that, in my reading. I miss taking that one step up to improve my level.

The idea is completely original, and the fact that it's Starfire here to comfort Beastboy instead of Cyborg or Raven just makes it all the better. I like to see Star's more serious side, because she's not an idiot.

Is this a oneshot or continuous? I could go for either, although I would like to see how this panned out if it was continued. Thanks for this breath of fresh air; you're very creative and I like this. :)
cartoonfire chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
o...m...g...

THAT WAS SO FRAKIN AWESOME I LOVED IT!

HOT DAMN!

this story is GOOD! i could feel the emotion leaking from the computer screen, very well written, and dark... i like dark(sometimes)

awesome job, loved it _