Reviews for Rainbows End
SaintClaire chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This was lovely, you managed to write very well in child language. I love the sad, simple message at the end. Nice job.
footballprincess chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Oh God its so sad, they were exploring diagon alley one day, and the next they're dead. Poor Bill, losing his faith in rainbows, only ten years old :'(
MyElusiveDreams chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Aw, this was so heart-wrenching...but excellently made, too! Great job!

Love, Weird Cassie
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Sad, but very well done, with beautifully crafted subtlety.
WinterLizzy chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Oh no, good writing.
Dipi chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
it was sad and how very true. how one loses faith and another gains. life changes us... like this
Avatar Rikki chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
The ending was so sad. I would have been cool if the rainbow came and the next day everyone found out Voldemort was vanquished. Poor Bill. He grew up to fast. You must always believe in rainbows!
FredFanatic chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Another excellent story that I hadn't gotten around to reading. But I loved it as well, sad as it was.

It was heart-breaking, but in a very subtle way. A child losing their innocence is always a bit scary. To have it happen because of death is dreadful.
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Oh the sorrow!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Just read this and I don't think I could re-write cause you just can't improve on perfection. I wouldn't even try.

Love,

Rita
Subtle Affection chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I simply adore your stories!

They are just so amazing and heartwrenching(in a good way)!

My favorite line: "Boring Percy and the Twins From Hell"

x'D The Twins from hell! That was so funny!
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Oh I loved Fools, and I really liked this, too.

Even at two, Charlie was hard to impress with anything that did not involve broomsticks or dragons or Mummy’s cooking

lol :)

Great Weasley characterizations, as always.

- Gaby
Starkiller chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
God, this left another big lump in my throat. Everything about it was brilliant. I especially love the twist with the title. As always, I'm in awe of your characterisation of the Weasleys (so loving Bill & Charlie as kids!). I will definitely rec this fic at some point in the near future!
Elledreamer chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I love this! Absolutely love it! I really like the twist in the title and the whole thing is so sad really but it's not obviously sad (if you understand what I mean!). A really well written but beautiful look at Bill, and childhood innocence. Great!

Elle xx
fauves chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Another great oneshot from you Katy! Are you doing NaNoWriMo this year? You really shpuld you're a brilliant writer.

Pinky_x