Reviews for Breaking The Deal Has Costs
Irishmama chapter 14 . 5/8/2008
Bobby is going to bargin. Lucy gets to live if she free's Dean and leaves the book out of it.
Irishmama chapter 13 . 4/17/2008
Such short chapture. Is it a ritual or by means of barter that Dean ca be saved?
Irishmama chapter 12 . 4/8/2008
That was a shorty but action packed. We're getting to the real meat. Something I'd like to know is how Lucy rates a goodguy and badguy statuse? Next chapture right?
Irishmama chapter 11 . 3/13/2008
So not being able to do the loyalty requist because Lucy is demanding he kill a family member is the key to freeing Dean is it? Lucy is violating the contract thus making it void? How close am I?
Irishmama chapter 10 . 2/25/2008
I thought Lucy didn't deal in souls and as such why make an exseption for a twelve year old boy. This doesn't make sence and is disturbing.
Irishmama chapter 9 . 2/14/2008
If Sam's Ruby's knew boss than what Azazel once owned Sam now owns which includes Dean's soul. Very clever. This I got to see. And soon I hope.
Irishmama chapter 8 . 2/14/2008
Complex, tricky to follow so tisty and turny. LOVE IT.

MORE please and soon, oh but I hope Bela is apropreatly nasty.

Some try to give her a kind edge and even pair her with Dean. That not only triggers my ew responce but destroys any fun that is Bela who makes you want club her with a bat. Isn't that what she's suposed to be?
H pylori chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
Your writing style is addictive, as it was with your previous stories, however breaking the deal does not hold much appeal for me and I find it hard to continue reading this story. It might have something to do with the fact that Season 2 has not even started, let alone season 3!
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007