Reviews for Back Where She Belongs
hadago77 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Kigos never work! Great story!
Daki92 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Interesting fic but i just hate how much of a doormat Ron is in it
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
You work a lot into a short story. It's almost too short, I'd like to know just what drove Kim from Shego, but who would doubt that Ron would be waiting?
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Nice story, a little short but good nonetheless. :) Happy ending! :)
Solarstone chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Any story where KP ditches Shego to get back together with Ron is a masterpiece in my books!
Limby chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I really enjoyed this story. If you don't mind a little advice, you have everything happening very quickly. It is a great story, I would have suggested drawing in out a little more. Just something to think about as you write more stories.

You will always find people that are passionate about the pairings they like. Just try to avoid getting caught up in the whole Kigo vs. Kim/Ron war. Many people will love or hate a story based on the pairing. Be considerate to them and let people know that pairing in the header so they can chose to read or ignore the story. ( I think your summary did that.)

Some may be a little extra upset that the story started Kigo and then broke them up to go Kim/Ron. All love and respect to my Kigo friends, but I would remind them that 75 percent of the Kigo fics break up a Kim/Ron relationship to go Kigo. (If anyone reading this disagres with me, please don't hi-jack Eddy13's story review to do so. If you must, you can beat my up in a PM, or a forum post.)

Eddy13, my advice, from one new writer to another, write any story that pops into your head. If it's the recipe for Nanna Possible's Lemon Squares, or a High School Musical/Kim Possible crossover, the more you write the better you get. (Please for the love of God, don't write a High School Musical crossover!) lol

Looking forward to reading more of your stuff! Keep up the good work!
mkusenagi2 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Nice.

MK2
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Kim double-bounce rebounded with Ron: first with Eric, then with Shego... (?)

She'd better realize that flash and fickle is not where her heart really is. Ron and Love are one and the same.
Zekerion chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
This one angered me a bit. Pretty much everything, from the title itself to the story, was just straight up kigo bashing. Just because you're not a fan of a certain pair, don't bash it like that, as there are people who like it and would be angrier than me about it. While I'm not a big fan of KR, I don't go around bashing it because I respect people's decision that they like the pairing. I suppose I could be wrong in how I saw the fic, but I don't think so as it just seemed much too blatant to be coincidence.