Reviews for Ryouga vs the Road Runner
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I have no idea what could of inspired this crossover but im glad it did, its absolutely hilarious!
brenden chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Goodwork
Veedramon chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Well, this will give Ryoga a huge power up...
Scaehime chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
You had me literally laughing out loud at many points of this fic! You've also inspired me to try writing a one-shot series fic where Ryouga ends up in one canon or another and has to deal with various trials. I'm thinking perhaps in Potter-verse, he overhears Draco being called Ferret-boy, and assumes Draco fell into Spring of Drowned Ferret, with unintended-on-Ryouga's-part hilarity to ensue. What do you think?
God bless,
Scae
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Kinda fun, if a bit long. I like it because the story is fun, and can be just serious enough to read to the end - A must with long stories. Were it any more humorous I'd begin to hate it. I don't like clowns. You've done well to stick to humor fitting the characters, setting and background in my opinion.
Just know it doesn't work as a sequel. This is a one shot short story.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Only Ryoga could get so lost that he'd find himself lost in another tv series like Loony Tunes and Dragon Ball Z. How does that even work?! Wait, don't bother answering that. It's obviously every force imaginable and unimaginable in the cosmos finding new ways to turn Ryoga into their chew-toy.
Admiral Saris chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
This story always makes me smile :)
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
EPIC!
notriddle chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
100% distilled funny!

This story is hilarious!
esran chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
this is the greatest thing i ever read.
Sexy Flanders chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Now, I know you wrote this several years ago and will probably never see this, but, on the off-chance you do, I wanted to let you know how amazing I think this little tale is.

Not only do you avoid the biggest downfalls of most fanfiction, but you do it with such style! Forget the solid grammar, spelling, and punctuation (although it's still appreciated), everything else renders any critique on that pointless and pedantic. There's clever humor, a consistent flow of ideas, a fantastic hold on each characters' classic traits without resorting to cliché - you completely nailed down the setting, mood, and dynamic. Amazing job.

You don't stop there, though, oh no; you create *television* in my head. Realistic dialogue and proper pace of character actions juxtaposed with descriptive environment and character details sends the literary critiquing portion of my brain all aflutter!

Honestly, I really hope you're writing original work now, because you put together on of the Absolute best pieces of fanfiction I have ever read. I found this when I was much younger and it stuck with me. Having dug it up again, I can see exactly why it left such an impression on me before. Kudos.
Zhor chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was great!
Umbra Fractus chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This is the best fic I've read in literal years (and, yes, I'm using "literal" correctly here.) Even without Ryouga, seeing a Road Runner cartoon rendered in text is hilarious, and the fact that the author has actual skill with language and an admirable vocabulary just add to the absurdity of the whole thing.
Chargone chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
a well written bit of sillyness.

i do like roadrunner and coyote's reaction to the ending. especially given the actual ending.

good job :D
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
my god, so many references and actions and reactions and a believable plot... the ending is kinda spoilerific, but I'll just say I'm really satisfied how it turned out... including the random DBZ add-on. (Goku's REALLY late it seems).

I find it funny that you managed to work the Road Runner into Ranma, as well as make up such an AMAZING acronym of the word ACME (Ancient Challenges of Martial Expertise). I think my favorite bit though was the initial reaction to his joining; from the name tagline to the sudden breaking of gravity (which annoyed Wile E. Coyote) and breaking through the rock cliff like a jackhammer with Ryoga's attack. Oh, and Genma Saotome might be one of Coyote's skeletons in the closet given how he reacted... knowing the panda man, it didn't end well for either of them. (Nice note on Coyotes being spiritual btw)

I suggest you to write a sequel to this with the efforts Ryoga made from this story, like rematching Ranma again (and hopefully, by all odds, WIN) because it just seems to give the impression he deserves a bit more. Especially if he actually played a hand in the very last scene...

All and all, rather too extensive in references and titles (which would be a prime target to copyright issues by SOPA if this wasn't solely entertainment purposes) but REALLY worth the read and hilarious as hell.

-Vegeta the 3rd