Reviews for Ryouga vs the Road Runner
LadyOfVulcan chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
That was Great! Just histarical! :3 You have just made my ungodly hour of tje morning to still be up. This has got to be the best story I have ever read, It cracked me up. Exspecially since I can picture it so well. I have imprinted Ranma 1/2 into my mind and The Road Runner show, Bugs Bunny and Animaniacs have always been favourites of mine. I love how you made some Dragon Ball Z refrences in there even though I know next to nothing about that show not even the peoples names. Well I figure that by know this review is plenty long enough and i'm being overlly sugery cause i'm in a good mood. Point is though, I like this story and i'm glad you wrote it, that and my mushiness radar for today has already skyrocketed through the roof. So bye :P
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
An epic crackfic of the eternal balance between hunter and prey, and how it was smashed to bits by one idiot in a bandana. Plus: Road Ryouga! BWEE BWEE!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
(3) The answer being of course the combination of Dragonball Z, giant robots, and scantily clad cat-girls, and knowing anime there is probably a series somewhere that has done this! Too bad I haven't found it yet. :)

Well, if you ignore the dragonball Z part, Escaflowne does have scantly-clad cat-girls piloting giant robots.
Less Wrong chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Now THIS... is CRACK.
Maggie chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
EmeraldGlee chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Dude! This story is SO twisted. Of all the things...ROAD RUNNER? But man...that was so unexpectedly awesome! It was SOOO funny and weird! Haha!
Caffeina chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I want to say something awesome about this story, but... I don't think there is any word good enough to describe this masterpiece! Not even masterpiece does it justice! I'd go on, but my head is getting ready to make like a pile of birdseed and kersplode from looking upon such greatness for too long!
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Whoa. An awesome combination of classic cartoons and classic anime. Major winnage.
Paosheep chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Just so you know, you are hilarious.
Marek Gutkowski chapter 1 . 1/3/2010

What more can a reader want?
Blackdex chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
hehehe, now what has ranma been up to?
mynameisthedoctor chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Pfft. Nice. It's stupid but a good stupid. Its actually good and not in a bile fascination kind of way. It made me laugh many times.
Chikiko chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
this is one of THE funniest stories i've ever read! hands down. I loved it!
InuOtaku911 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
First time reading a Looney Tunes/Ranma 1/2 crossover and I literally fell out of my seat in laughter. VERY nicely done _
Pata Hikari chapter 1 . 9/15/2009

Non stop comedy. Amazing. I could imagine it all in my head. It was both perfect and hilarious.

Best crossover ever devised.
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »