Reviews for Ryouga vs the Road Runner
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
(3) The answer being of course the combination of Dragonball Z, giant robots, and scantily clad cat-girls, and knowing anime there is probably a series somewhere that has done this! Too bad I haven't found it yet. :)

Well, if you ignore the dragonball Z part, Escaflowne does have scantly-clad cat-girls piloting giant robots.
Less Wrong chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Now THIS... is CRACK.
Maggie chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
! YOU ARE A GENIUS!
EmeraldGlee chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Dude! This story is SO twisted. Of all the things...ROAD RUNNER? But man...that was so unexpectedly awesome! It was SOOO funny and weird! Haha!
Caffeina chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I want to say something awesome about this story, but... I don't think there is any word good enough to describe this masterpiece! Not even masterpiece does it justice! I'd go on, but my head is getting ready to make like a pile of birdseed and kersplode from looking upon such greatness for too long!
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Whoa. An awesome combination of classic cartoons and classic anime. Major winnage.
Paosheep chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Just so you know, you are hilarious.
Marek Gutkowski chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
.Entertaining.

What more can a reader want?
Blackdex chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
hehehe, now what has ranma been up to?
mynameisthedoctor chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Pfft. Nice. It's stupid but a good stupid. Its actually good and not in a bile fascination kind of way. It made me laugh many times.
Chikiko chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
this is one of THE funniest stories i've ever read! hands down. I loved it!
InuOtaku911 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
First time reading a Looney Tunes/Ranma 1/2 crossover and I literally fell out of my seat in laughter. VERY nicely done _
Pata Hikari chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
This.

This.

Non stop comedy. Amazing. I could imagine it all in my head. It was both perfect and hilarious.

Best crossover ever devised.
Kato chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Nice. Really, nice. One of the best comedy Fanfics I've read so far. I enyoed the beginning the most, though, but it kept being good for most of it. (Okay, maybe the solution was slightly lacking but an anti-climax is also neat at times)

PS: Ryoga'll smash Nappa in the ground before he even can twitch (Damn memetic mutation)

PPS: No mean against G Gundam! IT's a masterpiece of the anime genre combining, as you noted, two of the best things there ar (you forgot skin tight latex suits, btw) I hope you were not serious there *evil glare*
Ongaru chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
"Inspector Gadget's efforts to foil Carmen San Diego's scheme to claim the time-traveling Phoenix Gate"

Wow. I think you win some kind of Crack Fic award for this line alone.
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »