Reviews for Ryouga vs the Road Runner
WhispersInSilence chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This. Was. Brilliant. I don't know what else to say. And your vocabulary made it that much better. I could visualize it in my head the whole time.

You made me giggle. And laugh. And guffaw. And roll on the floor with tears in my eyes.

Good show :)
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Well done!
Mad Maudlin's Dirty Toes chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This is endlessly amusing. Thank you!
Morph chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
An interesting and amusing fic. : D Trying to catch the Road Runner would definitly be "training from hell" to say the least.
AngelForm chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I. Love. It!

This is one of the most amusing stories I have read in ages.

Very meaningful “Zen” moment too which is always good.

I would love to see how the Z fighters react to seeing Ryouga beat the stuffing out of Nappa :)
mountainelements chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I don't really know much about these series, but this story was interesting nonetheless. You might want to mention on your profile or in a summary that "Magical Girl Ranko.." is the sequel to this story.
Awlric Hayell chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
there is one that does it...in a way. It's a more perverted version, though...and it's a game. I think...Eh, needless to say, 2 out of 3 ain't bad
Hat O' Doom chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
This was an awsomely hilarious fic!
Jade Eye's chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
"It had also caused an avalanche and garnered the unwanted attention of a yeti once"

Did it love and hug him and call him "George?"
isoulmani chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Both Bobobo and rave master have # 3 covered. Just remember It's never all there at the same time. That level of Awesomeness would be off the megaFonzie scale.
Aurora Woodston chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I have to admit. I die laughing no matter how many times I read this. It is a zany freaking mixture of pure comedy that Ryouga is so suited for. May I ask why you haven't turned this into a series of one-shots? You've got the perfect set-up. When he's finished kicking around... or being kicked around, he can just end up elsewhere in another genre. It's your life, this is just a humble request for follows. You have a very good formula if you can keep this up.
Nena Camadera chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Great story. I didn't know what to expect when I decided to read this, only that it involved Ryouga and two favored Looney Tunes characters of mine. You had me grinning ear to ear with this story.
KinHikari chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
"The youth went starry-eyed as he began to become lost in his cherished dream, but before his fantasy could cause him to wander from the road the Eternally Lost Boy was brought back to reality by a noise he would soon come to dread and loathe with almost as much intensity as the name Ranma.

"Beep-Beep!" "

[Heh. n.n]

"Ancient Challenges of Martial Expertise (ACME)".

[Funny, yet clever at the same time.]

"I knew I should've taken that left turn at Albuquerque."

[Somehow it was quite fitting for Ryouga to say that.]

Anyways... I think it's great that I came across this fan fic. Especially since I'm both a Ranma 1/2 and Looney Tunes fan.
Guile chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
And the winner of the most awesome cross-over I never imagined could exist is...
Cap'n Chryssalid chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Very amusing! Very nice!

I was looking through Lathis' favorites (as he's a good associate of mine in writing fanfiction) and I found this little gem. I can appreciate the difficulty of writing most any classic Warner Brothers fiction, as it is difficult to translate to a non-graphic or mixed medium, and that can go doubly for WB-crossovers. So it was a pleasant surprise to read this through. I don't tag a lot of fanfics with favs, but this definitely warrants one.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »