Reviews for Ryouga vs the Road Runner
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
This fic won hard. It practically begs for a sequel.
Zoko chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I cant even but into words just how terrific and funny this was. You even manage to keep things in balance from witty humor to martial art expertise. Nothing doesn't beat " You happen to know Genma Soatome?" line in the story.

As in your auyhors notes #3 there is a ova called Puny Puny Poiemi( I probably spell wrong) that just contain that and more. It could have been worse you could use anime series Black Lagoon. A city filles with villians and psychotic women for Ryoga to come across.
Sephirotho chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
GENIUS! I never laughed that hard in my life! Cookie for ya ('-')
claymade chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Now THAT was hysterical; you had me awaiting each subsequent turn of events with true glee. You've really got Ryouga down cold-many of the parts I liked best were his lines. "Stand still and face me like a man, you bird!" being a particular favorite. Fits him like a glove.

The fic as a whole was a perfect mix of zany comedy coming out of left field that one might expect when Takahashi and Warner Bros. collide. The chase through the desert when Ryouga finally masters the flight technique was priceless, and their retreat fixing it again-and its subsequent destruction-was the icing on the cake.

In terms of suggestions: the only one I can really think of is that you might want to watch the length of your sentences a bit. A few of them tended to run on a little, where it might have had a little more punch broken up into a couple shorter, more concise statements. (For example, the sentence where the Coyote runs over Ryouga for the first time.) Just a minor nitpick for consideration, though.

I also really liked the ending-both how the chase was resolved, and the tag at the end, with where Ryouga shows up next. Awesome, enjoyable stuff.

Thanks very much for sharing this with us!
Sired chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I think it would be funny as hell if the road runner was a pet ranma had as a kid and genma forced ranma to leave it behind in the desert while on the trip and it grew and used what it learned from ranma to become what it is today. Maybe have ryoga finally make it home only to find ranma looking at pictures of his long lost pet. Then ryoga would blow his top and just before fighting ranma can take out a carrot and start chewing and ask 'Whats up doc?" (thus showing ryoga wasnt the only one to learn something)
katan321 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Swet! That was hilarious. Please continue with this, it makes me laugh!
Moon chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I loved this story. So many good memories of the road runner, Gundam Wing, and DBZ all rolled into one _
PheonixFarwind chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
good job i liked it alot. the dragon ball ending was good but I think that ryoga returning to nermia and facing ranma again and ranma replying beep-beep would be just as good. hope you come out with a sequil.
bugleader chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
dont speak much of english to write but...

more please? I will love to see what happen when Ryoga x Ranma now...
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Fun!
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
As I was reading, I had the brief thought that Ryouga's Ki empowered ability shouldn't last that long since his confidence seemed to be gaining...

...and then you answered it with something satisfactory.

I also had the brief thought that Wing Zero was going to step on Ryouga. For some odd reason, it just sounds so hilarious! That wasn't quite what happened, but it was pretty close.

The best part about the story is that you took the time to explain each and every battle scene. Your effort is well-rewarded because the scenes are well-executed. Believable or not, I felt like I was right there watching the Coyote and Roadrunner face-off. Not only that, it shouldn't be possible but Ryouga somehow fits in just fine!

I'm going to study this and see how to make my own stories better. Thank you for the entertainment!
Krimzonrayne chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Superb writing all the way through... solid and consistent pacing... and enough original plot to make me gawk...

You really should write an epic fic sometime you know
Image chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Dude that was awesome please make a sequel because this deserves to be continued. More chaos please.
TheWhiteMonk chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
This...was...(The reviewer would continue but he has died of laughter after reading this unbelievably funny story.)
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5