Reviews for With a Little Help From My Friends
Sweetmd24 chapter 1 . 5/22
love the two stories.. hope u finish this one
Sailor Pandabear chapter 65 . 5/16
Nice
kdarnell2 chapter 65 . 5/1
Damn, this is good! I really wish you had finished it. I am following it just in case you decide to continue it.
cindythechef chapter 65 . 12/29/2014
love this so far
RainyDayReader chapter 65 . 11/22/2014
OMG, Toni's prank re the engagement was awesome! I also think you did a great job with both Abby and Ziva, especially Ziva's miss-use of American sayings. :)
lilmeier chapter 65 . 8/21/2014
Please continue writing this! I have fallen in love with your story, burnt through this and the prequel in mere days, it's just great.
Nyre1 chapter 65 . 4/8/2014
I love the world you have created for Toy and Gibbs. I also know how the muse can leave a story and you never seem to get back to it. Still I do wish you would finish this one. Maybe this plot bunny will surface again. Can I bring some clover to entice the bunny back? :]
Scat210 chapter 65 . 1/6/2014
I've just spent the last day & half catching up on this story & it's prequel. I really hope you get to continue & complete it, it's a fantastic & enthralling serial.
Gibbs4Eva chapter 65 . 11/19/2013
Just re-read all this (& the one before) over the last week or so & had to say I still love it so much. I hope you can get around to updating/finishing it soon.
Vampgrl037 chapter 65 . 8/21/2013
I have enjoyed the story so far. Where is the rest of it?
Fiona chapter 65 . 7/22/2013
Can wait for the next chapter. Especially Dinozzo Senior's take down.
DS2010 chapter 65 . 4/29/2013
Nice save by Jonah, kicking vance out. :)
kbor chapter 65 . 4/28/2013
Woohoo, happy to see this continuing! Such a great story. Hope there's more coming soon!
Jebeth chapter 65 . 4/28/2013
Glad Tony is better, long road ahead of him. Very glad for the update, nice job.
finlaure chapter 64 . 3/23/2013