Reviews for With a Little Help From My Friends
ShadowWolf's Fables chapter 65 . 5/6
Hi, it's been awhile...Is there anymore?
brookerz122493 chapter 65 . 11/11/2015
This as well as the prequel is so good. I know it's been a long time but I would love to see more of this. It's so good!
mkoepp63026 chapter 65 . 9/6/2015
Ok, I know it has been awhile since
this story had been updated but I really really hope you plan to finish it but it has been riveting! I found it yesterday when I started browsing your stories, I didn't realize you had a sequel to the one where he almost committed suicide(sorry I don't remember the title) and could stop reading it. It was hard but I did take a break in the early morning around 1am but managed to finish it just now. I am loving all aspects of this1 one, from Tony going to church, to Addie hoping the team, love her by the way, to Jon helping out, to Gerald being back. Just all of it works. Never like Senior so MAKING him the bad guy works well. Dying to find out why he started this up again. Please please please write some more!
Sweetmd24 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
love the two stories.. hope u finish this one
Sailor Pandabear chapter 65 . 5/16/2015
Nice
kdarnell2 chapter 65 . 5/1/2015
Damn, this is good! I really wish you had finished it. I am following it just in case you decide to continue it.
cindythechef chapter 65 . 12/29/2014
love this so far
RainyDayReader chapter 65 . 11/22/2014
OMG, Toni's prank re the engagement was awesome! I also think you did a great job with both Abby and Ziva, especially Ziva's miss-use of American sayings. :)
lilmeier chapter 65 . 8/21/2014
Please continue writing this! I have fallen in love with your story, burnt through this and the prequel in mere days, it's just great.
Nyre1 chapter 65 . 4/8/2014
I love the world you have created for Toy and Gibbs. I also know how the muse can leave a story and you never seem to get back to it. Still I do wish you would finish this one. Maybe this plot bunny will surface again. Can I bring some clover to entice the bunny back? :]
Scat210 chapter 65 . 1/6/2014
I've just spent the last day & half catching up on this story & it's prequel. I really hope you get to continue & complete it, it's a fantastic & enthralling serial.
Gibbs4Eva chapter 65 . 11/19/2013
Just re-read all this (& the one before) over the last week or so & had to say I still love it so much. I hope you can get around to updating/finishing it soon.
Vampgrl037 chapter 65 . 8/21/2013
I have enjoyed the story so far. Where is the rest of it?
Fiona chapter 65 . 7/22/2013
Can wait for the next chapter. Especially Dinozzo Senior's take down.
DS2010 chapter 65 . 4/29/2013
Nice save by Jonah, kicking vance out. :)