Reviews for With a Little Help From My Friends
Nyre1 chapter 65 . 4/8
I love the world you have created for Toy and Gibbs. I also know how the muse can leave a story and you never seem to get back to it. Still I do wish you would finish this one. Maybe this plot bunny will surface again. Can I bring some clover to entice the bunny back? :]
Scat210 chapter 65 . 1/6
I've just spent the last day & half catching up on this story & it's prequel. I really hope you get to continue & complete it, it's a fantastic & enthralling serial.
Gibbs4Eva chapter 65 . 11/19/2013
Just re-read all this (& the one before) over the last week or so & had to say I still love it so much. I hope you can get around to updating/finishing it soon.
Vampgrl037 chapter 65 . 8/21/2013
I have enjoyed the story so far. Where is the rest of it?
Fiona chapter 65 . 7/22/2013
Can wait for the next chapter. Especially Dinozzo Senior's take down.
DS2010 chapter 65 . 4/29/2013
Nice save by Jonah, kicking vance out. :)
kbor chapter 65 . 4/28/2013
Woohoo, happy to see this continuing! Such a great story. Hope there's more coming soon!
Jebeth chapter 65 . 4/28/2013
Glad Tony is better, long road ahead of him. Very glad for the update, nice job.
finlaure chapter 64 . 3/23/2013
SWEET!
Aussie-mel chapter 63 . 3/10/2013
This is an amazing story. I love it. While I really can't see the relationship between Ducky and Gerald, I love the fic. I can't wait to see more. Poor Tony and Jethro. I can't wait to see Tony's father brought down. Keep up the great work and update soon.
Guest chapter 63 . 1/31/2013
Wow. Just wow.
julie250 chapter 63 . 1/19/2013
Thanks once again for another great chapter. Juliexx
DinozzosGibbsbabe chapter 63 . 1/17/2013
This story just keeps getting better and better. I love how Fornell has stepped up in this as well, another very well written chapter. Really enjoying the story. Thanks.
kbor chapter 63 . 1/17/2013
I have loved this story, and your other unfinished story (working for the weekend?, I think?)
So happy to see an update, and see Gibbs and
Tony coming out of all the dark stuff, hopefully to some sustained good things!
Jebeth chapter 59 . 1/16/2013