Reviews for With a Little Help From My Friends
6of7 chapter 65 . 4/1
Will this story ever be completed?
pianomouse chapter 65 . 3/11
Love the relationships you have building here. Thank you for sharing your time & talent with us.
brattling chapter 65 . 12/3/2016
I started and finished this story today. I love the characters, the family bond they all share even more than in the show.
I know this story is a few years old, but i hope it will get more parts added at some point.
ShortandSassy chapter 65 . 9/23/2016
oh its been So Long since we had an update on this one. any hopes of one soon ? please?
ShadowWolf's Fables chapter 65 . 5/6/2016
Hi, it's been awhile...Is there anymore?
brookerz122493 chapter 65 . 11/11/2015
This as well as the prequel is so good. I know it's been a long time but I would love to see more of this. It's so good!
mkoepp63026 chapter 65 . 9/6/2015
Ok, I know it has been awhile since
this story had been updated but I really really hope you plan to finish it but it has been riveting! I found it yesterday when I started browsing your stories, I didn't realize you had a sequel to the one where he almost committed suicide(sorry I don't remember the title) and could stop reading it. It was hard but I did take a break in the early morning around 1am but managed to finish it just now. I am loving all aspects of this1 one, from Tony going to church, to Addie hoping the team, love her by the way, to Jon helping out, to Gerald being back. Just all of it works. Never like Senior so MAKING him the bad guy works well. Dying to find out why he started this up again. Please please please write some more!
Sweetmd24 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
love the two stories.. hope u finish this one
tanithlipsky chapter 65 . 5/16/2015
Nice
kdarnell2 chapter 65 . 5/1/2015
Damn, this is good! I really wish you had finished it. I am following it just in case you decide to continue it.
cindythechef chapter 65 . 12/29/2014
love this so far
RainyDayReader chapter 65 . 11/22/2014
OMG, Toni's prank re the engagement was awesome! I also think you did a great job with both Abby and Ziva, especially Ziva's miss-use of American sayings. :)
lilmeier chapter 65 . 8/21/2014
Please continue writing this! I have fallen in love with your story, burnt through this and the prequel in mere days, it's just great.
Nyre1 chapter 65 . 4/8/2014
I love the world you have created for Toy and Gibbs. I also know how the muse can leave a story and you never seem to get back to it. Still I do wish you would finish this one. Maybe this plot bunny will surface again. Can I bring some clover to entice the bunny back? :]
Scat210 chapter 65 . 1/6/2014
I've just spent the last day & half catching up on this story & it's prequel. I really hope you get to continue & complete it, it's a fantastic & enthralling serial.