Reviews for Remember I will always believe in you
Krazy Girl chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
hey this is krazy girl here who plays tifa! hey im tifa ppl! neways, god! flower girl and sina(who is a guy) who plays laguna, i am so gonna kill u guys for making me sound like an evil at the beginning(well actually, i AM an evil ) nehoo, g2g now bybyebyebyebye and luv ya all who roleplayed in the story!
Kitty Kat chapter 10 . 8/31/2001
It had a really good story line. It was really sad but everyone was happy at the end which was good.
Marcos chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
This fic is a good one but its not personally my fav fic that you wrote (prolly because it has to do with your rpging that i know nothing about) but n e ways I was able to look past that and see the good story line. Oh ya Areianna is too cute. sowwwwy LOL i love that. ciao
SinaUncle Laguna chapter 10 . 8/28/2001
hey thx for posting this guys. Especially u van(Aerianna). Ur so sweet for finishing this off. Ur uncle luv u always. Thx people -
Yunalesca Strife chapter 10 . 8/28/2001
That is so sad! But at least everyone is happy in the end. Great story! It was excellently written and original. Pleeze write more stories soon, ok? Your stories are awesome! _
Laney chapter 10 . 8/28/2001
Hey! This was awesome.. I don't even like FF and I don't understand the spell stuff but as a story, it was really good. It's sweet and although Laguna is dead, it still has a good ending. GOOD JOB! :) YAY FLOWER GIRL!
FiNaL fAnTaSy BoYz chapter 10 . 8/28/2001
sniffs! that was an awesomefc.. sniffle.. muahahaha sandie sux! great fic!