Reviews for My First Word
Carly Carnations chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Eekkk, favourite, favourite, favourite. Eldarion is so adoravle and the "ssecret weapon"! Love tihis so much :)
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Now that is the more adorable thing I've read here lately! I loved this! You wrote this extremely well!
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
That was really cute and funny. That was probably what a baby was thinking about before he learns how to talk. You did make a few grammatical errors.
CrossoverQueen chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I have discovered a new favorite in LOTR fanfiction.

I love how you manage to keep things simple and clear, like a baby's mind should be, but not saccharine or condescending.
Twain Sight chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Aww! This was so cute!

We just had a new addition to our family and though she's not old enough to talk yet this reminded me of her. "Not the beard!" got to love Gimli. And he got Legolas's hair too!

And he learned to say Ada first. *snicker* poor Arwen...

Thanks for another great fic!

~Twain
Ochoika chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
So cute ! ;-)

I specially love when Arwen is sure that "nana" would be the first word of Eldarion !

And The game of Eldarion is really good and fun ! Poor Legolas, his splendid hair ! And Gimli who laughs ! ;-)

It's a really good idea to see Eldarion "mind".:))
Majestik Moose chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Aw! This is so precious!

I was giggling so much. _
Firefly-Maj chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Hahaha, I loved this story! What a great idea to write from Eldarions point of view! He is so very cute in this, and very clever as well, knowing exactly how he has to play his cards. )

I like the way how you make it clear that Arwen and Aragorn have indeed gone through a lot of suffering and that Eldarion sort of marks the changing in their lives.

Poor Legolas and Gimli though, but they are suffering for a good cause (its hilarious how the little boy describes them, b.t.w.)!

Very well done, I enjoyed it greatly!
aine chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Haha, this fic was cute! Baby Eldarion is cute. Great job, Star! I enjoyed reading this one. Thanks for posting.

~aine_
La-p'tite-tete chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Aww, poor 'shiny being'! I know (trust me...) how much that HURTS. I swear my brother was evil when he was a baby. But I suppose they're all like that... :(

So cute!
TheHouseOfTheGoldenFlower chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Hahaha! Poor " Shiny Being." Loved the story!

~THOTG
Kahlee chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I loved it! It is so sweet. I really hope that there will be a sequel, maybe Eldarion's first steps or first horse ride etc? There are so few Eldarion stories around that it is extremely nice to find such a nice cute and fluffy one that makes you all warm on the inside. You have done a wonderful job!
hannah chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
that was cute! I liked it.
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Lol, this is just so cute and sweet and fills me up with fuzzies. I look forward for more.
timidhinata chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
In this story you protrayed the two most wonderful characters of a child; 1. Their endless love and compassion for their parents, and the desire to make them happy

need for fun and the longing of understanding of the world around them

And it just comes to show that babies know far more than we think them capable of.

Overall, this story is very heartwarming and a treat to read and enjoy.