Reviews for Alternate Circumstances
JoftheMGirl chapter 7 . 4/10/2015
Firstly, Genis as the ninja was great! Really, all the swapped roles are perfection.

Secondly, Princess Bride. One can never have too much Princess Bride.
JoftheMGirl chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
Haha! Awesome as ever. I do believe my favorite bit was Kratos refusing to use Genis' strategy to get away. I love that, largely, the characters still act as they ought to, just in different roles storywise.
JoftheMGirl chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Okay, those books are just perfect. Of COURSE that's what Mithos would have. Nice work.
JoftheMGirl chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
Ha, that certainly got a laugh or two from me. I will definitely keep reading this, especially since Presea seems to make a much more competent chosen than Collette.
Desteni chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
This is amazing. The sheer amount of insanity contained therein boggles my mind, and makes me giggle insanely. Sheena fighting by playing card games, the Desians arguing, Anna being all fashion conscious, it's hilarious. I think I'm going to slowly work through this by treating myself to a chapter when my head is hurting from studying. Ah a good laugh is medicine for the soul!
CommodoreZelda13 chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
nice. i'm glad you finally updated (and i finally had time to read it .)

i loved the movie references, as always. and i'm glad you finally dropped the mobster thing
VeiledDarkness chapter 8 . 5/5/2008
Wow, an update! I was starting to wonder if even /this/ story had been abandoned, as well. Well, I'm happy you managed something.

As for inspiration, I dunno, you could.../try/ to follow the plotline in Different Jobs after the ToS, but I don't really think that would help you at all, since it was seriously messed up and weird...

But, if you need any help brainstorming, y'know you can always ask on the Tangled Tales board. So, until next update, keep up the writing spirit! _
CommodoreZelda13 chapter 7 . 12/4/2007
well, i haven't hurled because of reading this, and if i do later, it's probably because of my stomach flu/cold combination that i've picked up... this is actually pretty funny! i love the references to the holy grail and the princess bride. great movies. anyway, all the weird humor is actually enjoyable (surprisingly) and i am waiting for an update
RenzokukenZ chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
Heheh...

Inconceivable! Love the Princess Bride cameo! I love that movie!

And was Mithos hating having his nipple crushed by Anna...or was he liking it?

Heheh...
JeanneAndHerAlters chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
-falls over laughing madly and causin anyone in the general vicinity to think shes insane- Sorry it took me so long to get to this story but I left my e-mail too long and there was like a lot of story updates to go through! CRAZY STUFF ZO TO! -hands over a soul consuming muffin- Darn Mithos survived.. stupid mithos. Keep it up!
A raging Ghost chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
lawl
VideoY3K chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
OMG! Sheena the mobster chic? Man, this is going to be cool. (laughs Beavis & Butthead style) This story just keeps getting cooler & cooler & cooler. And Devin's pretty cool too (now I didn't say it to avoid being shot again; I really meant it). On a scale of 1-10, I'm giving this chapter a total deniable, undisputed 10. Keep the good times rooling.
VeiledDarkness chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
Lol. The Smell of Fish. I liked that pun. _
mandrakefunnyjuice chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
I didn't hurl, but I laughed so hard that I was crying. :D

-MFJ
mandrakefunnyjuice chapter 6 . 11/22/2007
Great chapter, smashing job, and once again I am too lazy to log in for a signed review... Damn those critics, always coming back with their buddies... pixie dust? Aha! I always knew there was something wrong with that rainbow-colored sparkly-stuff! It was pixie dust all along... (:

-MFJ