Reviews for Collections
zedille chapter 157 . 12/20/2015
This reminds me of the "Death Star" novel ... they must have been there, never mind Palpatine's policy. And "something terrible" about to happen, well, they just need to wait...
zedille chapter 156 . 12/20/2015
"Worst possible time" indeed - the ghost of Obi-wan certainly has a sense of timing. And this is such a subtly effective drabble in your choice of details: the mechanics of Vader's suit, his comment on Obi-wan's appearance, and the clinical way he includes updates about Luke's condition. Chilling.
pronker chapter 156 . 12/20/2015
Oh ho what a great springboard to a galaxy-changing AU! Merry Christmas!
pronker chapter 157 . 12/20/2015
The little people - we only glimpse them, but here they live.
ILDV chapter 156 . 12/20/2015
Very GOOD
allietheepic7 chapter 64 . 5/2/2015
KNEW IT!
zedille chapter 155 . 4/12/2015
You make some interesting points on the commonalities between Jedi and slaves - the restraint, suppression of emotion, and to a certain extent submission required for both. Especially to a child, this might all seem so arbitrary, and this would have been a difficult time of transition for both Anakin and Obi-wan.
pronker chapter 155 . 4/10/2015
Obi-Wan would feel so vulnerable at this point. *pets him*
Elinor Nightshad chapter 154 . 3/24/2015
Thanks!
zedille chapter 154 . 3/24/2015
The last line of this drabble really struck me - her confusion as to why Obi-wan is haunting her reflects her general mental state. This was a difficult period for Jaina and you've really captured that.
ILDV chapter 154 . 3/24/2015
Good
pronker chapter 154 . 3/23/2015
Interesting that Obi-Wan picked her to 'haunt'. I like how she feels connected to her fellow Jedi, alive or not.
pronker chapter 153 . 3/20/2015
Ah, sweet! Their camaraderie continues to entertain. I liked how Ahsoka did a typical teen thing, showing her teeth and then being self-conscious.
Elinor Nightshade chapter 153 . 3/2/2015
Can you do a ben kenobi and jaina solo one?
DarthTopaz chapter 153 . 2/17/2015
Thanks hey you need to update deviantart that you changed your name.