Reviews for Domestic
KanayaInTheTardis chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Kay, you know what? This fic is like those people who are all like "I'm sorry but my English is not too good." on Facebook and then they have impeccable English. Seriously. Stop belittling your writing skills and write! Your portrayal of the relationships between the three of them is exquisite. Thank you for letting me read this. Maybe, make it a full story instead of just a oneshot? Because I would absolutely love that.
Chairman-Meowith chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
:) I think this exactly how a relationship between the three of them would go. Well done. Also this is definitely Nine.
T'Be chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I have to admit I have a hard time picturing threesomes working, but maybe that's just 'cause I've had bad enough luck as just half of a pair. I can't imagine trying to share with a third person. But you certainly have this nicely arranged and they seem to complement each other. And Jack definitely flirted with both of them in the series.
BarbMacK chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Think you were bit too hard on yourself in your AN cos I really loved this :) Wish there was more of it to read really! Great job :)
Sini chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Great job with this! Keep up the good work :)
drwhofan chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
'M normally not a fan of the JackDoctorRose thing.. But you did an excellent job with this story... Simple and wonderful.. Yet it caught what I believe the camera's never could... Very well done.
gategirl7 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
This was really good! The relationship among the three of them was very well done, this is exactly how I see them being. Great job.