Reviews for The Eternal Legend
Baron O Beefdip chapter 58 . 5/2
Well, as annoying as it must be to authors to receive a review only containing praises and not faults, I'm afraid that's what you're going to get from me. Can't help it - I'm just being honest.

Your story had me riveted the whole time, from start to finish. It had intrigue, it had action, it had very light yet believable romance... the characters were developed enough for my liking, your own spin on the mythos of the Legend of Zelda was interesting.

Really, I don't see how other reviewers can find fault in it.

I mean... Well, okay. If I was going to be critiquing as a perfectionist ass, I could say:

#-Having more information on the the other Links would have been a nice bonus. Especially Eric, the sole survivor(not counting the original). A day in their lives or snippets of their youths would've made more impact.

#-There were typos and missing words making sentences not make sense right off the bat!

Other than reaching that far to find fault, I can't really complain. It was a really good tale and it's a shame you're no longer active in this community.
Baron O Beefdip chapter 56 . 5/2
Ganon: "I am the Night! I am... BATMAN!"

*is set on by mighty lawyers representing the kingdom of DC, continuously summoning magical copyright lawsuits smacking him in the face and about the body, juggling him about the air like a triple digit combo in a fighting game and binding him within the hell of the legal system*
Baron O Beefdip chapter 54 . 5/2
Sorry, but my mind owns a summer house in the gutter and it's currently crashing there:

So, with his magic 'feel-the-feels' hand, if Veran plays pocket pool with it, is it double the fun?
Hey, I had to ask.
Don't look at me that way.
Baron O Beefdip chapter 48 . 5/2
The Legend of Zelda: Wingman Princess.

Damn. Was really hating on her up until she ate some humble pie this chapter, served up by the lovely redhead.
Kind of a shame that the first to fall, and in the span of a single chapter, was the Fierce Diety. I was hoping he'd be one of the later foes. Oh well.

Artfully depicted combat. And an arrow to the eye? Yeesh. Arrows to the knees kill adventurers' dreams, arrows to the eye just kill. Not FD, though, huh? Had to get the whole loss of perspective that comes with beheading.
Wow. What a bitch. Hope she gets knocked down a peg or two... million. Her heads so far up her own ass and in the clouds only a fall down Mount Everest would suffice.

Bonus points if she lands on Link's dick.
I realize it's your creative license at work here, but you've made the Triforce of Wisdom WAYYYYYYY too overpowered. If there comes time for the bearer of Power to appear, I'm hard pressed to imagine how he or she is going to stand up against an ice queen who can scramble your brain invisibly.
Guest chapter 50 . 5/15/2015
The infamous hiatus of the 07 . Poor Bjorn I hope he found peace
Guest chapter 48 . 5/13/2015
I wonder what position Link used with Sera haha. Dare I say... From behind for maximum speed and minimum contact? Huehuehe
Guest chapter 47 . 5/13/2015
I remember the only thing I really disliked of this story. Glenn's role at thee d, bad call that one author
Guest chapter 37 . 5/7/2015
You did well.
Guest chapter 35 . 5/7/2015
And so we come to the last two part worthies magnificent story. Like it was years ago it has been a hell of a ride filled with plots, development and tasteful use of the cliches, the fact that the story is still relevant even after the publishing of Hyrule Historian is a feat in itself.

Congratulation on 300 reviews, oh Author mine
Guest chapter 33 . 5/7/2015
On a quick note its Bolero of fire not Belero which means small ship
Guest chapter 32 . 5/7/2015
I wonder if the Kokiri remember the orginal
Guest chapter 30 . 5/6/2015
Excellent use of this chapter for character development