Reviews for The Bees and the Bees
amieofabc chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Oh for crying out loud people, give it a break...
azab chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
hhahahahah loved it great job :
LeaCharmedOne chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
OMG so funny how you had Matt tell Molly! loved it.
xPaInFulXiNsAnItYx chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Hahahaha this is so funny!

I usually refuse to read Matt and Mohinder fics, but this is just so funny (as i already said).

You deserve a pat on the back!

Great job :D
Pawfoot chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
*doubled over laughing* Hang a moment. Okay, so I know this has been up for awhile, but I just found it and I have to review.

That was hilarious! I'm surpirised no one has asked me why am laughing so hard. *still giggling*
arabellaw chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
you made me laugh so much! this was so brilliant!

excellent fic
Renn chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Ah...the birds and the bees...
Tacroy chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
HAHAHAHAHA! i love it. so funny!
Nice Huntress chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Brilliant D
Abi2 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
*snerk*
Moon Lovegood chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
LOL! That was so funny.
rebornandrenewed chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
*laughs with her stomach clutched while rolling around the floor* Man, this is SO going on my favorites. Matt is so dead when Mohinder finds out what happened. Or not. Either way, I'm glad Molly took it well. But still...*laughs some more* Utterly hilarious!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
So wrong. Yet so funny. Seriously, they should just put more insulation in the walls. Or move to a bigger apartment, with thicker walls. )
Esther-87 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
LOL.. I cannot breathe! My, you've a wicked sense of humor :D Thanks so much for the laughs!
YupSureDid chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That was hilarious. You wrote those characters SO well. Even though I know they aren't together, you really made it fit. I could honestly see them together like that. You really, er, nailed it. :P I hope you don't get any flames because you truly did a great job writing the characters in a AU.