Reviews for Memories
wingedspirit chapter 16 . 11/12/2007
oh come on we want another update please Update ASAP! I still love this story!
Jane Wen chapter 16 . 11/11/2007
hahahahahahaha! funny! can't wait till the next chapter!
bloodredeclipse chapter 16 . 11/11/2007
I love your story and I am totally addicted to it! The only thing that I would change is that I wish you described the pain during the transformation. Also, out of curiousuty, how many more chapters will this story be? I don't want it to end but I feel like it is coming to an end soon.
lolly12 chapter 16 . 11/11/2007
Great chapter, I loved it. I hope Jacob can be that graceful and caring in the next book. Look forward to the next chapter.
Edwardlover11 chapter 16 . 11/11/2007
This story is really good. Is this the end? I hope not.
Leria chapter 16 . 11/11/2007
Haha go Bella. I love her last line!
wingedspirit chapter 15 . 11/9/2007
OK though I reveiwed this but guess not all I can say is the mutt did the right thig I'm proud of him and I'm so happy Bella is being changed. oh and really good job with the chapter of them togeather I liked that
The One Called Demetra chapter 8 . 11/7/2007
Alright, no offense, but I have writing expeirience, and I have to say you have no writing ability. There are many spelling errors, grammatical errors, too many exclamtion points. You also lack the ability to gauge characters reaction. I have a hard time believing that Edward would be so mild about Bella being hit by a car. Bella wouldn't be so ignorant. Jake isn't that big a jerk. He is riteous enough to tell her that she loved Edward more. Also, the story is quite thin. One minute she's alone in her room, the next she's on the roof with Edward. And why would you change the point of view, repeating all the dialouge, just to have the character state one personal thought. All in all, I'd give it a 3.5. It's like a badly cut semi precious gem. With some more work, it could become something of value.

This is constructive critisism, not a flame.
Jane Wen chapter 15 . 11/7/2007
Ohh snap! Will she get her memory back when she becomes a vampire?
twilightfan498 chapter 10 . 11/7/2007
this makes Bella seem very fickle. it sounds like she has no respect for the feelings of Jacob OR Edward because she kissed them both in the same day and seems to show no remorse.
twilightfan498 chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
u reeally over use elipses...
Edwardlover11 chapter 15 . 11/7/2007
Really good. This so sad how can keep hurting Bella? I hope its for agood reason. Anyway can't wait for teh next chapter.
rechalg chapter 14 . 11/6/2007
So good, can't wait to see what happens next, I just hope Bella doesn't forget Edward again! That would suck.
Edwardlover11 chapter 14 . 11/6/2007
What are doing? Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! This is so good. I need to know what is going to happen. If you couldn't tell by now, this story is freakin awesome. Please continue.
wingedspirit chapter 14 . 11/6/2007
Yay Bella's going to get turned and be with Edward (doing happy dance)but Carlisle is going to have to change her I think cause Edward is to upset and I can't really can't belive I'm saying this but I'm somewhat proud of Jacob because he realized that having Bella be a Vampire is better then her being said I still hate Jacob with every fiber of my being. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »