Reviews for Memories
Jane Wen chapter 14 . 11/6/2007
O my goodness! That was beautiful! I like how it was simple but still had some depth to it.

Remember your promise, you did say that she would end up with Edward!
lolly12 chapter 14 . 11/6/2007
Wow, JoonBug - you are a very good writer. I don't know how you juggle so many stories at one time and keep them updated. I'm enjoying all of your stories.
Biloxi Girl chapter 14 . 11/6/2007
WOW! I was totally not expecting that! This is a very good story. Update soon, please!
MidnightWritter chapter 13 . 11/6/2007
That was um...mature as in quite steamy! Not that I'm complaining. So, is she going to turn into a Vampire because she has Edwards "love" inside of her body? I was thinking that she would get changed with sex maybe in the 4th book (with it not being a "bite") so it wouldn't break the treaty.
MidnightWritter chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
LMAO lock your window? Let's go out on a sunny day? Oh, Jake can really be cruel to poor Edward...I love it!
MidnightWritter chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
Wow! Great story so far! I love that Bella is afraid of him! She really should be in that past memory.
wingedspirit chapter 13 . 11/5/2007
oh god oh God she can't die you wouldn't let her oh please please don't let her die I can't take that please don't let her die. You are beyond evil to leave us with that cliffie UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE LIKE NOW!
bellaandjake4ever chapter 13 . 11/5/2007
oh. my. gosh! that was totally unexpected! but she'll be alright right? i hope she is! it was great though!

/becca/
Cullens21 chapter 13 . 11/5/2007
OMG OMG OMG OMG!
Biloxi Girl chapter 13 . 11/5/2007
Wow! Poor Bella, she really is a danger magnet. I'm looking forward to your updates.
Jane Wen chapter 13 . 11/5/2007
You know what i think that was good chapter even though Edward was out of charectar. But i do wonder what will happen next?
Jane Wen chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
omigsh! please tell me before i go on! will she remember Edward? i can't bear to read on if she won't! i won't continue until you reply!
bellaandjake4ever chapter 12 . 11/4/2007
wow great story! can't wait till u update!
bellaandjake4ever chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
great story
asdfjklm chapter 9 . 11/4/2007
Bella is such a skanky bitch! She knows that she's engaged to Edward but she kissed Jacob! What the f*ck!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »