Reviews for Memories
ella0minnow0pea chapter 11 . 11/3/2007
WRITE MORE! And make sure that she really freaks out when memory returns.
wingedspirit chapter 11 . 11/2/2007
Update soon befor I die(not a Vampire yet) your so mean I hate cliffies almost as much as I hate Jacob so update ASAP!
Blakstorm chapter 10 . 11/1/2007
soo AMAZING! So does this mean that they will be together?

rechalg chapter 10 . 11/1/2007
This is getting really good! Can't wait for more, keep it up!
BlushingInsomniac chapter 10 . 11/1/2007

for a couple chapters i thought she would like JACOB more!

please don't i really really hate Jacob.

anyway great story couple of spelling errors here and there but not a whole lot to be concerned with

please keep writing!

P.S. I love Edward not the dog
wingedspirit chapter 10 . 11/1/2007
oo is he going to bite her that would be so cool then she would be changed and remember everything right. update ASAP
ella0minnow0pea chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
yay! not too forced or anything. I like that she gets freaked out that her reality is what peopke tell her, they may be lying... I like it."Red eyes." yay! write faster. I do not like waiting.
wingedspirit chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
God I hope she remembers Edward and soon I want them to be happy again and I still want that mutt to burn he's messing with her head they all are I know memory loss is a delicut(sp?) thing but they should stop lying to her I hate to be lyed to so I can just imagin how she feels maybe not tell her the whole Vampire thing but give her more then what they are it's not fair to she should remember in the meadow with Edward that would be nice. Hey you could do Carlisle's POV that would be nice or some of the update soon
Querida115 chapter 9 . 10/29/2007

Red eyes is NOT nothing, Bella!

Ack. I want to know what happens!

Waiting blows.

(Don't worry, I know its not your fault)

ella0minnow0pea chapter 8 . 10/28/2007
Gah! You said to tell you if it was a waste of time, right? IF SHE ENDS UP WITH JAKE THEN IT IS!

-NOT a Jake/Bella shipper, thank you very much. Just tell me- does she choose Ed?
wingedspirit chapter 8 . 10/28/2007
I don't like this how can she kiss it uggh she is supost to be with Edward. It is such a jerk I can't stand it he knows she's engaged to Edward and it's doing this that is the lowest of low's and when she get's her memory what is she going to say to it except that she will be very mad at that mutt for messing with her head and she'll want nothing to do with that mongeral ever again. I want Bella & Edward that manage flea ridden mongeral just needs to go away.
Ksangi chapter 8 . 10/28/2007
Ok, now that the puppy has had his fun I think it's time he grows up, let's her go and heads back to the rest of the litter. Cripes, she's engaged...what an ass.
lostinnewjersey chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
awesome...more please :D
XhowtosavealifeX chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
I loved it!
ella0minnow0pea chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
AW! Write more! Write more! And don't have it be all lame like she suddenly remembers and instantly gets over it.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »