Reviews for Memories
wingedspirit chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
Keep it up I want Bella to remember Edward and be together and I want Jacob to take a long walk of a short peer and drown.
Cullens21 chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
aw
Saranha de Angelo chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Oh, ha, Jake's awesome...I mean, I feel bad for Edward getting booted out of the picture, but it's pretty funny. Please continue!
smart-alec-angel chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
i like it a lot. can't wait to see what happens.
gakuhaitsu chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
OMFG! This story deserves way MORE than just 9 reviews!

Seriously can't wait for more! Great job so far... :)
wingedspirit chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
God I hate Jacob I really can't stand him it's not right to mess with Bella's head like that he's supost to UGGH! love her and he dose this to her that's not love that's selfish arigant and just plain wrong if he UGGH! loved her he wouldn't do that to her. I'm sorry if you like Jacob but that's how I feel. Another good chapter keep it I'll still read but only in the sheir and ever present hope that Jacob get's crushed oh you could put others POV or have Alice come over and take her shoping that would be nice.
wingedspirit chapter 4 . 10/24/2007
How can she not remember Edward how can she be afraid of him I mean her heart should know what her head doesn't I don't care how hard someone or something hit me I would still remember in some way the love of my life. How could Carlisle be so hard on Edward think about what he's just been through to he nearly lost Bella the Love of his life and did lose her in away still all he wants to do is see her be with her and Carlisle has to yell at Edward that's not right. Please let it be Edward PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! I just can't stand Jacob sorry but I can't.
Mina pay back chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
you must writ more now write now cus I love to see Jake happy and Edward in pain lol I think its funny
wingedspirit chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
I like this please keep writing But PLEASE! tell me that its going to be Edward cause I like it better that was in my little world and why didn't Carlisle or Edward change her they had atleast a few chances so why didn't they?
Saranha de Angelo chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
Ooh...this is really neat! Please post more!
Ksangi chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
“Good luck with that ‘Wolf Boy’!” Heh heh heh. Ok, ok so I'm Pro Edward, sue me!

Love the story
Cullens21 chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
Love it. Update soon.
Saranha de Angelo chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Cool idea! Please continue!
Cullens21 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Great story i love it. Post soon.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5